Random Mecha/Anime Video thread #4

The place to share your artwork.
Wingnut

It's been almost a week now so I think a double post wouldn't be against the rules after this long.

Basara and Sheryl in concert together. (Or at least thier singing voice actors anyway.)
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Dave

あなたの父親と母親elderberriesハムスターのにおいがした.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Dave

あなたの父親と母親elderberriesハムスターのにおいがした.
Genocide

Well, I've finally finished another AMV, for those who care.
Dynames

Genocide wrote:Well, I've finally finished another AMV, for those who care.
Pretty Damn good AMV, i like how it highlights most of the UC era
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiBQvDu2KCk
One reason why 0083 Stardust Memory is one of the Best
Vent Noir

Vent Noir

@AJDynon on Twitter

April 7, 1979: The first episode of Mobile Suit Gundam premieres. Fanboys declare Gundam "Ruined FOREVER".
VR7

-noel
Dynames

I just saw that this mourning and IT BLEW MY MIND!!!!!!!!

LONG LIVE MEGA64
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiBQvDu2KCk
One reason why 0083 Stardust Memory is one of the Best
Hyakushiki

Don't send a coordinator to do a newtype's job!
VR7

A full recording of the opening theme ("Again" by YUI) for the new Fullmetal Alchemist remake was posted today.
I actually had a couple of ideas for today but I'm really strapped for time, so I can't really do much other than spread stuff like this...

Edit: Also, the next Metal Gear.
-noel
Strike105

Anything with Mario would usually be ok, unless it is like this:

Super Mario Bros - Frustration
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in6RZzdGki8

This one is not Mario, but very Mario-ish, and also equally messed up (bad quality, sorry):

Cat Mario Fail Game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VexJ-rcAoKs
Pickens

Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Re: Random Mecha/Anime Video thread #4

Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
speedstriker

How does this make you feel, MechaTalkians?
To the end of the GALAXY!!!!
Damn, why is this line so catchy?
Thundermuffin

I've gone and made another music video, a tribute to that magnificent bastard, Ali Al Saachez.

SPOILERS all the way through Season 2 of 00
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

Anyone ever wondered what was up with all that "Nataku" stuff with Wufei and Meilan?

Nataku was a powerful legendary warrior, and was the guardian of Meilan's clan, so she took on that persona as her identity. I know the video says "NeZha" but there's a million different ways to translate it, plus every mythical figure has about a dozen names to them anyway. >.>

Cultureshock warning: This video is VERY Chinese, but maybe you fellows could stand to be a little more cultured. =p There's almost zero dialogue, so no real worries about that.

(I think those flame-wind wheels might be the precursor to rollerskates or something! :lol: )
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel
speedstriker

Seraphic wrote:Anyone ever wondered what was up with all that "Nataku" stuff with Wufei and Meilan?

Nataku was a powerful legendary warrior, and was the guardian of Meilan's clan, so she took on that persona as her identity. I know the video says "NeZha" but there's a million different ways to translate it, plus every mythical figure has about a dozen names to them anyway. >.>

Cultureshock warning: This video is VERY Chinese, but maybe you fellows could stand to be a little more cultured. =p There's almost zero dialogue, so no real worries about that.

(I think those flame-wind wheels might be the precursor to rollerskates or something! :lol: )
Holy cow Seraphic! Thanks for reminding me why I loved my childhood hero so much in the first place. The battle choreography is better than most of the stuff we get from today's show and this really shows just how badass Nezha really is. The kid took on 4 dragons at once and didn't even flinch, not to mention the incredible array of mythical items he had. Crazy good. Chinese don't put nearly enough effort into their animation anymore... The style, the music, the characterization is perfect. Thanks for sharing!

Edit: I thought I should mention that the legend of Nezha was passed from China to Japan. I'm not sure if it has its roots in China, but it definitely is a deep rooted part of Chinese culture. Thus is why I prefer to call him Nezha.
To the end of the GALAXY!!!!
Damn, why is this line so catchy?