Dogosse Gier, a tribute to Revil

The future is now. This is the place for mecha and science.
mcred23

Dark Duel wrote:IIRC, the Argama-class ship(or ships) featured in Gundam Sentinel had that paint job.
That said, I've no idea why the Argama from Zeta is on there twice.
It's not. The left-most Argama is the Pegasus III like scythedd7 said, notable for it's lack of gravity blocks. The center ship is the Nahal Argama, identifiable by it's longer right catapult and color scheme, as well as it's 380 meter length. The thrid Argama, the right-most one, is the original Argama.

Yet again in this thread, ZZ gets not love. :P
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
scythedd7

mcred23 wrote:
Dark Duel wrote:IIRC, the Argama-class ship(or ships) featured in Gundam Sentinel had that paint job.
That said, I've no idea why the Argama from Zeta is on there twice.
It's not. The left-most Argama is the Pegasus III like scythedd7 said, notable for it's lack of gravity blocks. The center ship is the Nahal Argama, identifiable by it's longer right catapult and color scheme, as well as it's 380 meter length. The thrid Argama, the right-most one, is the original Argama.

Yet again in this thread, ZZ gets not love. :P
Wrong. It's not that ZZ gets no love, Argama is there twice. In fact, in that second (center) row is where its labeled and its length is given at 323 m, and when it shown in the right most diagonal row its just there, and not labeled. The Nahel Argama is more toward the top. So he and myself are right, the Argama is on there twice, and they are right next to each other.
...?
mcred23

scythedd7 wrote:Wrong. It's not that ZZ gets no love, Argama is there twice. In fact, in that second (center) row is where its labeled and its length is given at 323 m, and when it shown in the right most diagonal row its just there, and not labeled. The Nahel Argama is more toward the top. So he and myself are right, the Argama is on there twice, and they are right next to each other.
D'oh! Guess we can chalk that up as another of the WTF's in the image (Like the previously mentioned odd Musai, as well as the lack of a number of ships and classes) . :P

However, I'm still claiming you people don't give ZZ enough love. I can do that. :mrgreen:

scythedd7

mcred23 wrote:However, I'm still claiming you people don't give ZZ enough love. I can do that. :mrgreen:
Well Puru is one of my favorite Gundam characters and I think the Quin Mantha (or is it Queen Mantha now lol, thats what the last model I saw said) is just about the coolest designs in UC and is practically all I use in Battle Assault. Enough ZZ love for ya? :)

But the whole time they stay at Side 1 still sucked.

As for the Argama being there twice, I guess they just wanted you to more easily tell how it compared to the other ships, like its some sorta standard or something
...?
Gelgoog Jager

In the case of White Base, I suppose that maybe the mixed up and and put the Argama twice instead.

However, other than the Lombardia, there aren't any supply ships such as the Papua or Pazock.

mcred23: you'll be glad to hear the the Schuzrum Dias from ZZ is getting the HGUC treatment.
mcred23

Gelgoog Jäger wrote:However, other than the Lombardia, there aren't any supply ships such as the Papua or Pazock.
There aren't any supply ships, period (Since, the Lombardia is a crusier and not a transport). Aside from the Zeonic ones, the Columbus class isn't present either, nor are any of the MS IGLOO ships (Notably, the 212 meter Salamis class).
Gelgoog Jäger wrote:mcred23: you'll be glad to hear the the Schuzrum Dias from ZZ is getting the HGUC treatment.
(Shrugs) Meh. Call me when they're pulling out some of the wacky Axis/Neo Zeon stuff or the GM III [/dreams]. 8)

Gelgoog Jager

mcred23 wrote:(Shrugs) Meh. Call me when they're pulling out some of the wacky Axis/Neo Zeon stuff or the GM III [/dreams]. 8)
Well, there will always be the HGUC Bawoo and Zaku III, each having two versions. There's also the Quin Mantha from Gundam Collection, but that's about it.
neolordmaxwell

Modeling and merchendise section aside, I'm wondering if they might finally start focusing on zz, now that CCA, Zeta, and the OYW are effectively tapped. Here's to hoping.
Gundam Models, Reviews, and more at http://www.gundamscope.com
Gelgoog Jager

I personally would like to see something about the battle that supposedly took place at Axis while Haman Kahn went to Earth.

From what I have heard, Amuro participates in his custom Zeta Gundam and Mashymere deploys in a ReGelg.
Deathzealot

Re: Dogosse Gier, a tribute to Revil

Sorry to bring this topic back, but I decided to put my reply here instead of starting a new thread. Anyways, what is the ship between the white Magellan (the Magellan Kai i thin) and the Alexandria. It looks like a more "slimmer" version of the Alexandria. Also I do not what ship is the between the green Alexandria Class (Hario?) and the Irish Class. Also it seems we also have an extra Salamis Class as well or I am seeing things. For have the Sally Kais represented by the AEUG Green One, the '83 Type is the white one near the bottom, and finally the original '79 Type is next to the Kai model. We also have an extra blue painted one in the "second row" above the Pegasus III. Though I it looks like its super structure is different, but I think it only looks like thanks to fuzzniess of it zoomed in all the way.

Hmmm... Anyways to stay with thread's topic. I love that they are bringing back the Dogosse Gier. I also loved having large MS capacity ships. Perhaps it is from my equal love of Robotech/Macross, which has ships carrying tons of Veritechs/Valkyries. *shrug* Anyhow I can not see it fully animated down the road.
Wingnut

The first ship you mention is the Aswan from Advance of Zeta. An early Alexandria IIRC. The second is the Lombardia class from Zeta.
The third was seen in the Gundam the Ride attraction that took place at A Bou A Qu. Known as the Fuji class variant of the standard OYW Salamis
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Deathzealot

Ah! Thank! Interesting image of the Lombardia since all the other images of the class are from a buttom POV looking up at the bottom of the ship. Like the image used in the MAHQ profile. Anyways thanks. I keep forgetting the Aswan. /shakes head/ Speaking of that I once had a link for an long article about the differences (I think it was on the Test Team SIte) the in the Alexandria Class anyone got that link. Thanks again!