Not loading Ngee Khiong?

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
Blazer-X

Not loading Ngee Khiong?

Not sure if this is the right section to ask about this (Mecha Talk Central seems more related to the actual MAHQ site itself), but as the title says, I have trouble when loading up Ngee Khiong's blogspot. All I get is the blue background, and there are neither words nor pictures that should usually occupy the site. I'm not sure if I am the only one who has this problem, and if anyone knows how to solve it, I would really appreciate his/her assistance.
ShadowCell

It would help to know what browser (and, if applicable, add-ons) you're using.
Nightwing03

It could also be your internet speed/quota. You might've run out of quota and been reduced to dial up speed (I get that every couple of months). Once in dialup i usually get webpages with just the background and no text/pictures aswell. So if this is the case then just wait it out until you're uncapped.
♣♦♠♥
Blazer-X

Uh, right...

I use Mozilla FireFox, which should be the most recent version, or very close to it since it gets updated automatically. I've actually also tried this out with Internet Explorer 7, and that doesn't work either.

I use Optimum Online, and this has never happened before. I'm not sure if there is a quota for my internet service. However, my service does turn off AIM messenger from time to time (not sure if thats related).
ShadowCell

Are you using any particular add-ons, like NoScript?
Blazer-X

My only add-ons are:

Java Quick Starter 1.0
Move Media Player
Veoh Browser Plugin

Nothing about NoScript.