Mobile Ops: One Year War Release Date

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
RX 93 ZZ

Mobile Ops: One Year War Release Date

So yah...I'm kindah through with bandai namco messing around with the North american date for this apparently good looking 360 game. I've read on amazon that the release date is 12/03/08 but other sources just say october. I want to know if anyone has any info on an Official relase date or if this is going to turn out to be a game that never saw the sandy shores of North america.
Mobile suits: RX-93 Nu Gundam/RX-94 MP Nu(Fin Funnel Type), RGM-89S Jegan
Cars: '93 Mazda RX-7 (FD3S)
Mark064

Another game that never reached American, it has no American release date as Bandai Namco have not announced that is coming to America. Sites like to throw in placeholders as in the case with lots of other Gundam games in the past. Wait for Bandai Namco to offically announce a release date before trusting Amazon and other sites.
Soul Bro Ryu

www.ElecPlay.com has a report on the game which seems to be still slated to come out in the US & Canada. Watch EP daily dated for 10/1/08 and in the second segment you'll find the preview report. Looks fun and sounds promising!

Keep your fingers crossed...
Soul Bro Ryu
http://www.Gundamn.net
http://About.me/SoulBroRyu
Xbox Live: Soul Bro Ryu
PSN: Soul_Bro_Ryu
Chris
Administrator

Soul Bro Ryu wrote:www.ElecPlay.com has a report on the game which seems to be still slated to come out in the US & Canada. Watch EP daily dated for 10/1/08 and in the second segment you'll find the preview report. Looks fun and sounds promising!

Keep your fingers crossed...
If the game does indeed come out here, have fun playing it on your red ringed 360, Soul Bro. :)
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
Soul Bro Ryu

You can call my 360 "Jesus", cause it's back from the dead, baby!
Just bought Mega Man 9 for it last night and damn is that game hard.

I might be one of the seven people in the US that will buy Mobile Ops, but I'll enjoy getting torn out the frame by the 20 Japanese that are playing it. Can't wait for 2015 when it comes out! :P
Soul Bro Ryu
http://www.Gundamn.net
http://About.me/SoulBroRyu
Xbox Live: Soul Bro Ryu
PSN: Soul_Bro_Ryu
Draken

10/21/2008 sez bandi and newegg.com
mcred23

Draken wrote:10/21/2008 sez bandi and newegg.com
Shockingly enough, this one actually seems plausable. At the very least, it is indeed a Tuesday, unlike the majority of dates we get (Which tend to be more obvious placeholders)...
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Scyron

http://www.yesasia.com/us/mobile-ops-th ... /info.html

This is throwing me way off. I am not spending $70 to find out but it says for US xbox and that it is already released.

Not to sure what to make of this as I checked ign and found no release date or updated news since april 08. If this is true and will be released I might have to squeeze some money out to get it.
Mark064

There are three clear signs the game isn't coming yet, and may never:

1. There is no consistant release date.
2. All the main videogame sites do not have a release date for it.
3. Bandai Namco has not said anything.

Bandai Namco went and announced Gundam Musou 2 in September for release in TBA 2009, May 2007 Bamco announced Gundam Musou would hit the PS3/360 in summer (came out end of August), August 2006 Bamco announces that Crossfire is coming in later that year (came out middle of November). Notice a pattern? The game is always first revealed by Bamco months in advance. This game isn't just going to slink under the radar.

This is the exact same case as a few years back when all these sites had release dates for Gihren's Ambition and Lost War Chronicles. A bunch of people took this as a sign that the games were coming. But we know the end of that story, don't we?
Fritz Ashlyn

Mark064 wrote:This is the exact same case as a few years back when all these sites had release dates for Gihren's Ambition and Lost War Chronicles. A bunch of people took this as a sign that the games were coming. But we know the end of that story, don't we?
Oh God, you had to remind me of that, didn't you?

At least I went ahead and imported both and got to play them, translated or not.

If Mobile Ops doesn't get relesed here, I might push back my decision to buy a 360 even further. I was counting on this game to "force" me to finally shell out the money.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!