TFtF Discussion Thread #2

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
mcred23

'Cause I know a few of you may be waiting, I'm going to try and post (hopefully) tomorrow or Friday, I just need to work some info out for said post...

EDIT: Well nevermind that. :P
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Fritz Ashlyn

EFREETCUSTOM

Three things:

1. Your latest RP includes called hits on Sophie, which is right out. Edit plox.

2. This is a minor thing, but your latest RP also makes it sound like your rocket missed/was dodged. It wasn't. You scored a minor hit on Thibaut's Nemo.

3. You never seem to read the Discussion thread. Your post in which you call the Chuikov by name wasn't edited and you never acknowledged me.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Cardi Doorl

I'll put up another RP before today ends, but otherwise I want to announce that, tomorrow, I'm taking a train to Florida. The trip will leave me incommunicado for, like, the whole day, so if there's something I forget to RP or acknowledge please don't bust my balls :O

In the meantime, if you haven't noticed it yet, check out the thread for MechaTalk's new anonymous user survey! ;)
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
EfreetCustom

Sorry for not replying I've been not able to get to a computer lately. As for the Chuikov thing, i'll be more careful in the future not to name things and take more consideration as to whats going on. On that note am i not fighting sophie because i thought she was the other nemo who was with the nemo Kylern was fighting, it just needs to be clarified to me, thanks.

(I edited my last entry and that should fix it but please PM me if something needs to be done, again sorry for the trouble)
"This is no Zaku boy! No Zaku!!!"
Kylern

She is the other Nemo... There are two of them we are fighting.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
EfreetCustom

I thought so, ok thanks kylern
Fritz Ashlyn

I'm going to post Thursday night. Sorry for the delays.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
ORegan

My computer is messed up, so I won't be online much until the first monday in July. Can someone take over my character for the time being please?
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Fritz Ashlyn

Fritz Ashlyn wrote:I'm going to post Thursday night. Sorry for the delays.
Okay, so that turned out to be wrong. A couple of friends dropped in unexpectedly last night and I didn't get to post. I'll take care of it tonight.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

The Loser Villain

Hey guys, I'm posting tonight and then probably once a week till August because I'll be in Spain starting July 1st. Should be able to get to a comp once a week, maybe twice. If anything major comes up, I allow one of the mods to move my character and such. Just don't kill them.

Anyway, I'll watch out for low flying Gundams at weddings.
"Kamille, if it wasn't for you...." Jerid's last words

"You bastard... You don't get it! I'm... I'm special! I'm famous! I'm the king of mock battles!" Patrick
Montague

Anyway, I'll watch out for low flying Gundams at weddings.
Probably the best advice anyone can give.
"I came to laugh at you."
~ - Quattro Bajeena - ~
ScornMandark

There was a lot of thunder and a bit of hail at my brother's wedding over the weekend, but no gundams. I was displeased.
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.
Cybaster

Okay, I'm 70% caught up. Hopefully I'll be able to conjure up something for Gill within the next few days.
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Fritz Ashlyn

Psybuster wrote:"Then Julian caught sight of a Rick Dias/Marasai pair above him, duelling, the former with the same color as Fritz's Dias. Wasn't that Michiko...?"
Cyb, here's a link to Michiko's custom paint job for you to consult: ...yeah

EFREETCUSTOM: It looks like you're flirting with called hits again in your latest post. Please edit it.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

mcred23

Just to remind everyone, the only custom colored Rick Dias' are Fritz' and Eddie's customized Rick Dias Customs, and Pan Heyden's basic Rick Dias. Everyone else has the standard red colors.

EfreetCustom

Hey Fritz, apparently i'm fighting Sophie as i'm told by Kylern but why can't i hit her and/or should i just dumb down the hits a bit?
mcred23

EfreetCustom wrote:Hey Fritz, apparently i'm fighting Sophie as i'm told by Kylern but why can't i hit her and/or should i just dumb down the hits a bit?
Because calling hits is still against the rules. :mrgreen:

All you need to do is say you fired the shots, something like "Alex fired a five shot burst at the second Nemo (Sophie)" or something like that would be perfectly fine. Then, Fritz will RP if the shots hit or not (In other words, how every battle is supposed to be RP'd :P).

Fritz Ashlyn

I apologize if my rate of posting has slowed, but I figured I'd kick back and take it easy until Cardi is back full time (besides, we're all still waiting for a couple of people to post). Besides, if you joined this RPG for a constantly ultra fast-paced orgy of death then you've made a terrible mistake. :P

Also, I survived the Dethklok concert in Houston on the 4th with no major injuries, so cross your fingers for my brother who is seeing them in Dallas tonight. 8) \m/
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

mcred23

Fritzy wrote:I apologize if my rate of posting has slowed, but I figured I'd kick back and take it easy until Cardi is back full time (besides, we're all still waiting for a couple of people to post).
Or, like me, waiting for Cardi to post. :roll: :P :x 8) For two weeks....
Dethklok Fan #1138 wrote:Besides, if you joined this RPG for a constantly ultra fast-paced orgy of death then you've made a terrible mistake. :P
Now, if you joined for orgies and death separately, you might get lucky (PUN?! :mrgreen:) eventually.

:mrgreen:

King Monkey

I too, survived! Although my mind is completely blown.

Reasons Dallas is the Most Brutal city in the World:

1.) The oppressive heat.
2.) As part of Texas we can secede from the union any time we want.
Yep...That's Texas in a nutshell. Why just say "f**k you" when you can put it on a flag?

Want to play an Avenger or Spider-man? Come to Marvel 972: http://z10.invisionfree.com/Marvel_Eart ... hp?act=idx