Member Introduction Thread Mk. III

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
meatloaf of darkness
Location: Meatland! Where the town run rampant with meat! Meat o'clock is the time anytime!

Honka Honka! My name is meatloaf, meatloaf of darkness. I am not new to forums and infact I am known in circles. I am, for all intents and purposes, a nerd. I read comic books, I collect action figures from said comic books, and I talk about said action figures based on said comic books on other internet forums. I am into anime as well. Gundam has been a favorite of mine ever since wing first appeared here in the states. I got out of it when seed came about, but in the last few months I've been getting back into it by re-watching zeta. The current 00 also looks to be promising, from what little I've seen of it.

Just incase you are wondering what in the zambobwhey a "meatloaf of darkness" is, he is a character of my own creation. He is an anthropomorphic meatloaf who fights evil along with his other food characters the corndog of malice, burger of britain, pancake of depression, and sushi of seduction. I have customs of all of these characters, and have even more characters deep in the dark recesses of my cranium. Someday I hope you will turn on the television and watch an episode of "Meatloaf and Friends Variety Hour."

So yes, to sum up: I like comic books, collect toys, like gundam among other anime, am slightly crazy, like meatloaf, have an obsession with food, and like to post on forums. If you have any questions feel free to email me.
Nasami

Hello, I'm Nasami. I generally wandered in here for some custom linearts, but hopefully, I'll find a good excuse to stay for quite a long time. It's nice to meet all of you, and I hope to find alot in common.
damian

Hello to those above and before myself. I'm not entirely new here, but I keep forgetting my profile information.

Name's Damian, this time around, but some of you might know me as Aerin, or from deviantART as Torachande. (*cough* Draco Starcloud, I see you!)

Anyway, I'm back. Here's hoping my goldfish brain remembers my ID and password, aye?
Somecha

Hi everyone.

I've been lurking around these parts for a while and thought I might register and say hi.... Hi.

I probably don't have a lot of knowledge to contribute yet but this may change with time. You seem like a friendly and respectful bunch of people that would be nice to converse with.

Thanks to Chris for sorting out the registration issue. I appreciate it. (I apologize for my impatience. I was eager to participate! Sorry..)

I am a Gundam fan from Australia. Unfortunately we've only had local releases for Wing, Seed, and Seed Destiny down here so I am basically a UC ignoramus, but I'm very interested to see the UC stuff and am looking into getting the US DVD releases to remedy this.

I am a big fan of Gunpla. My wife is Japanese, and her father got me started into an unhealthy obsession with gunpla a few years ago. I've built several kits, however I am (what I have learnt here is known as) a "snapper". I have gotten into panel lining with my most recent kit (PG Wing Zero Custom) and hope that as time permits my modelling techniques may advance a little. For now I'm a happy snapper.

I have started a bit of a forum for Australian Gundam enthusiasts which I will link to in the advertisements area of this site (so I don't get in trouble!) and I'm happy to invite anyone over for a look, but by no means wish to anger the good people at MAHQ. There are a few pics of my snap builds there.

Gunpla are pretty expensive and not readily available in Australia, so I like to pick up my kits when I/my wife/both of us go to Japan.

I think MAHQ and the forums are pretty awesome. Your collective banter has been the main influence over the purchase of my next 5 kits.

It's nice to meet you all and I look forward to participating.

:)
RedBlitz

So your father in law is a mecha freak?? Now that is sweet!! :shock:

Welcome to the forum!! :D
"We will change in order to create the future!!" - Setsuna F Seiei
Somecha

He's pretty cool. Gunpla transcends generations in Japan. It actually started when I saw his 1/60 RX-78, I was like "COOL! What's That!?", and so it began.... He took me to Toys R Us and let me choose a kit. It was actually a nice bonding experience for us, because I didn't speak much Japanese, nor he english, so we sat and made gunpla kits together. He's got a 1/60 Wing Zero, 2 Eva kits, the RX-78, and a bunch of small figures. He sent me my PG Wing Zero kit for my Birthday 2 years ago. This year it's MG Unicorn and MG Shin Musha. :)

Actually my Zeong and one of my Akatsuki's were gifts from my wife's friends and family.
FalseHope

hi. im falsehope, found out about the site through the podcast. i have been watching and reading the forums for a couple months now and figure its time to register.

thanks
Wingnut

Welcome aboard then. We've been getting a lot of new people here thanks to the podcast, so thanks to Soul Bro and Neo for that.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
FalseHope

Wingnut wrote:Welcome aboard then. We've been getting a lot of new people here thanks to the podcast, so thanks to Soul Bro and Neo for that.
yeah no doubt, its a good show, only wish they put more out lol
im spoiled by my friends cast thats out twice a week
Mostlyjoe

Howdy folks,

Mostlyjoe here. Long time Mecha fan and Florida fella. I've been watching Mecha shows since my days in Japan back in 1978~ (military brat). I was there when Gundam, GoLion, GodSigma, among others first aired. Then I moved to America...in the 80's. Robotech (not even going there) and Voltron (GoLion damnit!) were my saving grace. Since then I've been slowly collecting what I can and loving every minute of it.

Special place in my heart for the Brave series, such as GaoGaiGar. That and Gundam, Macross, and Escaflowne.

That and I'm a rabid toku fan, Kamen Rider, GARO, etc. And sometimes...Sentai. *gasp* :oops: :wink:
Albireo_818

Howdy to you too, Joe.

Hope you enjoy it here!
Call me Albireo or Al, without the _818
"A Clever person solves the problem. The wise person avoids it!"-Albert Einstein
Mike87

Hey all, found my way here from a link to MAHQ. Hope to be useful member of the board.
prince_of_zeon

Hey guys! I've been looking at MAHQ for quite a while and started listening to the podcasts not too long ago. I'm glad to be on board!
Twat me: http://twitter.com/#!/Podsyboy

Subscribe/comment me: http://www.youtube.com/user/AlphaAeizeru

Did Fats Goodman really die at the end of "Fats' Counterattack?"
abaoaqu

Hello

I am Abaoaqu.

I have been a huge fan of this site and Gundam (The UC Gundams in particular).

I like the CLASSIC Sonic games (not the post-SHADOW console titles, they were pretty bad.), and my favorite anime is GUNDAM 0079.
Ecks

Heya! I'm Ecks. Longtime Gundam fan, and new to the neighbourhood. I was referred here by a friend and decided to register. I look forward to discussing Mecha and many others things. :D
joels344

Hello, my name is Joel. I've been a fan of this site for quite some time and thought it would be cool if I got an account. I'm a massive fan of mecha anime and Yoshiyuki Tomino.
SeonArikal

Well, shows what I do with my time when it's this late/early and I'm posting an intro. XD Anywho, Long time site lurker, mecha monkey and general fan of anything that entertains me. Not feeling wordy at the moment otherwise so..yeah, hey everybody.
ORegan

Welcome Seon. Before Teh mods come and give you the bright slap, you may wanna take your sig down, as it's against the rules, and according to recent polls, the mods don't like it when you disobey them. ;)
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
quasadra

SeonArikal, i have seen that sig before... now where did i seen it? probally just my imagination.
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
Rits

Hi