Generation of CE

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Omega

Generation of CE

Anyone know where i can find that Gundam Seed Game "Generation of C.E."? and if it works on the slim PS2?
mcred23

This is probably better suited to the Modeling and Merchandise section, so it is being moved there.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Check websites like Yesasia and playasia, and unless your system is modded you'll need a Swap Magic disc
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Sandrock

www.toysnjoys.com but it is quite expensive.... :( and just like Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine said you will need an imported/modded ps2. All in all this game is good but unless you really like gundam seed/GSD stick with SRW.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Sandrock wrote:www.toysnjoys.com but it is quite expensive.... :( and just like Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine said you will need an imported/modded ps2. All in all this game is good but unless you really like gundam seed/GSD stick with SRW.
I've heard Toys N joys is a horrible web site to order off of, and that it takes weeks, maybe even months for something to ship out.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Omega

Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine wrote:Check websites like Yesasia and playasia, and unless your system is modded you'll need a Swap Magic disc
Swap Magic disc? WTFH is that?