The Official Gundamn! Saji Crossroad Crew Fan Club

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Destiny_Gundam

chainsandguns wrote:It's nice to see that saji has grown some balls
Oh yeah, it takes a pair of melons to glare at your television screen [/sarcasm]

Maybe if Saji went on Oprah or Dr Phil. "Celesial Being killed my sister and maimed my girlfriend!"
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
chainsandguns

Chris wrote:
chainsandguns wrote:P.S. Louise is the most non Spaniard looking Spaniard I've ever seen. Don't really care that much, but enough to point it out
Just because Louise's family lives in Spain, it doesn't mean that they're actually Spaniards.
Tru that, didn't really think about it like that. Hell, I guess I just wanted them to be spanish lol

Tho if Louise ends up doing some crazy stuff, the being Spanish would have explained it better(for those who have seen the fury of a Puertorican woman j/k)
chainsandguns

Destiny_Gundam wrote:
chainsandguns wrote:It's nice to see that saji has grown some balls
Oh yeah, it takes a pair of melons to glare at your television screen [/sarcasm]

Maybe if Saji went on Oprah or Dr Phil. "Celesial Being killed my sister and maimed my girlfriend!"
Well, I didn't even expect him to express his anger, with the way his character was portrayed at the time

I'd like to see him on oprah, cause I'm sure everyone in the audience would get free GN Drives, seeing how every country has one now

EDIT: my bad should have edited my first post to have both my responses on it
Last edited by chainsandguns on Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Strike Zero

chainsandguns, please try not to double post. It is possible to put two quotes into the same post.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
Teki

Man Saji is an angry person, maybe instead of Kiung Arthur he will be King Henry VIII.
NastyNate

No sign of Saji in ep 23 or in preview for 24. Hope he works things out with that girl, I think he said that they were going to meet up in space but he still is in school.
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ
Evangel

(New Saji fan here!)

Yeah, I was pretty disappointed with 00's lack in development with Saji and Louise as of late. I hope they do bring them up again before the end of the first half. I wonder what would happen if Saji found out his neighbor was Gundam Exia's pilot?
Chris
Administrator

Not every episode will focus on every single character of the show, so I don't see what there is to be "disappointed" about. It's not a big deal.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
Arbiter GUNDAM

I doubt Saji will find out about Setsuna ,if at all, at least until the second season. I don't think we'll see Louise again before the season is over, wait scratch that. Episode 25 will probably close with shots of all the characters as a way to close off the season, but it will only be like 5 seconds of footage.
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
Soul Bro Ryu

Chris wrote:Not every episode will focus on every single character of the show, so I don't see what there is to be "disappointed" about. It's not a big deal.
That's very true. 00's Cast is really big, and unlike most Gundam shows, most of the characters that the story focuses on is in one central location. MSG had the luxury of most of the antagionists going after the White Base as the series focused on the survival of it's crew. The Double's cast is all over the map and the story often bounces from character to character. As the stakes raise, the harder it will be to focus on (now) minor characters until they become relevant again. Not oly has Saji been left out of the loop recently, but also the dopeness that is Graham Acre was also on the bleachers this last ep.

I also agree with Arbiter on the thought that we'll probably be given a montage on what the surviving minor characters are doing (like the "twin" of my boy, Neil, Louise, Marina, Saji, etc). Honestly, I hope I don't seen those minor players if at all possible until next season (save for the montage) since we have so much story left to cover before the cliffhanger and I don't want to see any minor characters cheated on decent screentime or story development, especially my man, King Arthur. ^_^

Especially since the mortality rate has been so high lately... -_-
Soul Bro Ryu
http://www.Gundamn.net
http://About.me/SoulBroRyu
Xbox Live: Soul Bro Ryu
PSN: Soul_Bro_Ryu
Heecarl_Reez

This episode mark the first time we didn't saw Crossroad Saji...With The battles set at Space,and also the Thrones are out.Seems Saji don't have to appear at scrren for some time....

And yes..The killing rate has became insane at this time...And with 2 episodes left,No signs of dropping...

So Saji Boy...you have to wait...at least until the last episode(And i expect some 'hate' words from him^_^)..
Random Zaku Pilot

By the final episode Saji wears a mask to hide his face and goes on a FLAP induced power trip in which he will pilot some sort of God Gundam and own the Exia....

Its cause we haven't seen the masked bad guy in a 00 yet that has led me to this hypothesis.

But if I am wrong the second choice is Saji going all Emo Kira/Athrun/Shin/Amuro on us and then with his Newtype/Seed mode with +100 to all stats he single handedly defeating all three nations. Causing Patrick Colasour yet again to crash his brand new Enact in the middle of nowhere.

But seriously feel bad for the guy I mean they gone put his girl in a depression or something, killed his sister, lets not forget the car bombing thing, and he works as a pizza delivery man. Wheres the Karma in that.
Meh
Recon 5

It would be enough for him to pull Louise out of her funk and for them to live as happily ever after as they can. Once that happens, even offing them before the end of the series wouldn't be so bad because the closure would already have been provided. Not everyone needs to get revenge, you know.

Besides, it would be nice for 00 to break the Gundam trend of masked men.
Yay for functional signatures!

THE OFFICIAL SAJI FANCLUB. PLEASE POST YOUR SAJI SPECULATIONS HERE
chainsandguns

Well, it seems good ole king arthur to be has leveled up from pizza delivery boy to:

SPACE DELIVERY MAN!!!
PSN: Ed_The_Crimson
Twitter: @EdTheCrimson
Dropping The X
Arbiter GUNDAM

I am a bit disappointed with our boy Saji. Four years and he and Louise have drifted apart? Not that I'm totally surprised but I wonder what Mitzushima has in store for us for young Skywalker. :lol:
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
Recon 5

Interestingly, would the space truck qualify as an MA? If so, they maybe they're planning on taking him places...
Yay for functional signatures!

THE OFFICIAL SAJI FANCLUB. PLEASE POST YOUR SAJI SPECULATIONS HERE
V2Buster

chainsandguns wrote:Well, it seems good ole king arthur to be has leveled up from pizza delivery boy to:

SPACE DELIVERY MAN!!!
Where's your King Arthur now, Soul Bro?
Soul Bro Ryu

Damn, that's hilarious.

Deliverin' pipin hot pies in the Zero-G, that's where! Looks like he's working for the Planetes Division of Pizza Hut in those picks. ^_^

As for King Arthur in Season Two, I have a feeling that "Jack's Smirking Revenge" is on the horizon. If only my man would find his inner Tyler Durden...
Soul Bro Ryu
http://www.Gundamn.net
http://About.me/SoulBroRyu
Xbox Live: Soul Bro Ryu
PSN: Soul_Bro_Ryu
valkyrie013

hmm didn't expect to see sir arthur till next season.. and whoever predected a time skip had it right... :D

glad to see saji up to something... now... 6months later >_< bastards.. :D

too Macross... :D
where ever you go there you are..
Destiny_Gundam

Maybe Saji will have a cameo in Code Geass R2. Deliverin' pizzas to C.C's door step.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."