Custom Lineart request thread #4

The place to share your artwork.
Zeonic Glory

It's been a little over 2 weeks, so I'm bumping my request:
I wrote:Requesting any Haro (preferably the original) in Titans colors. Thanks in advance.
And much thanks to anyone who can stop laughing long enough to do it, :wink: :lol:
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
ScornMandark

Zeonic Glory wrote:It's been a little over 2 weeks, so I'm bumping my request:
I wrote:Requesting any Haro (preferably the original) in Titans colors. Thanks in advance.
And much thanks to anyone who can stop laughing long enough to do it, :wink: :lol:
Jerid Genki!?

EDIT:
one-village-idiot wrote:General request: Make a 'Heavy weapons' version of the Sazabi.

Go wild folks.
Variations on a theme:
Rhapsody in Blue
Green Eyed Monster
Snow Falling Softly
Darkness Encroaches

Many thanks again to Mark Simmons for his awesome artwork that we slash and hack to our hearts content :D
The Mekton Zeta Mailing List wrote:27. I will not put emergency destruct devices in my mecha. I will put them in my pilots. Nothing motivates like thermite.
Evangel

Evangel wrote:Could I get a silver-colored Union Realdo in both MS and Flight Modes?
Bumpin' my request.
ShadowCell

Evangel wrote:
Evangel wrote:Could I get a silver-colored Union Realdo in both MS and Flight Modes?
Bumpin' my request.
Silver Realdo flight mode
Silver Realdo MS mode
Evangel

Sweet, thanks dude.
one-village-idiot

Thanks ScornMandark, they're amazing. Nice names too.
:D Maybe I should do non-specific requests more often...
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

New request time, so I would like to see the Nadeleeh colored in KOS MOS colors(The 'hair' included in the recoloring too)
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Zangetsu

Could someone recolor the Union's Flag in a Gold and Silver scheme.
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Deathzealot

Custom MS Images

I was wondering if anyone could help me by drawing out or making a fraken for some of my custom designs. I would love to have someone do this, and thanks.

If you are interested please PM me and I will get out the specs for said MS along with the desirbation. Thank you again!
Nicol Amalfi

New request, can anyone do a recolor of this Exia in the Original rollout colors?

Thanks...
Evangel

I'm not sure where to request this but, here it goes anyway:

Could I get a colored version of one of the Gundam SEED PLANTs colonies (CG or whatever) and a lineart version?
Destroy Gundam

Would anyone be willing to recolor a Vigna Zirah in the colors of Ali's custom Enact?

Thanks in advance to anyone who takes this request.
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.
Dark Duel

Could I get the GNW-002 Throne Zwei in the colors of both the SRG-00 Grungust Reishiki and the SRG-01-3 Grungust Ichishiki Bullet Luckfield type?

Use this pic of the Throne please: http://img386.imageshack.us/img386/8637/22rl4.png

And pics of the Grungusts for reference:
Reishiki:
http://www.mahq.net/mecha/srw/og1/srg-00.htm

Ichishiki:
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/3452 ... 225ay0.jpg
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/387/ ... 228jg4.jpg
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/2631 ... 223ha9.jpg
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/8995 ... 224fj3.jpg
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."

Changing my reuqest

I'd like to see this in black and purple.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
zgapd

I was wondering if some one could refit an MSN-06S Sinanju with a (Not "THE") gundam head, any one will do. Make it the same color of course.
Volnixshin

Hello Can I get this http://mahq.net/mecha/gundam/newtype/ferrarigundam.htm

Having the knee caps (the parts with the little squares on them), the feet, The face and V-Fin, and forearms in sterling silver, and all the joints and the tail fin behind the head along with the thrusters behind the torso in gold?

THanks SO MUCHHHH!!!!
You ever wonder where the Legend began? Watch as the most useless, becomes the most feared in the galaxy

Dark Duel: "I think the lesson to be learned is that so long as you have blue-colored hair, you will kick ass."

Changing my request, I'd like to see The O Gundam in the colors of the original RX 78

Zangetsu

Zangetsu wrote:Could someone recolor the Union's Flag in a Gold and Silver scheme.
BUMP!
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
Terrace

I'd like the MSA-003 Nemo in the colors of the RX-78 [G]
Heavyarms is the best walking weapons pile of all the Gundams!

Click Here!
one-village-idiot

Can I get a Sazabi in Black and silver? Thanks.