Gurren-Lagann Revoltech?

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Kratos

Gurren-Lagann Revoltech?

During my perusal of the earlier episodes of Gurren-Lagann (which, sadly, is all I've been able to get up to recently, having only recently finished downloading the series), I noticed that the titular mech would make one hell of a Revoltech figure. Has there been any news on this at all? I noticed they list it in the Wikipedia list for Revoltech figures, but I figured this board would be a more trustworthy (not to mention more informative) source on the matter.
Kurando

Re: Gurren-Lagann Revoltech?

Kratos wrote:During my perusal of the earlier episodes of Gurren-Lagann (which, sadly, is all I've been able to get up to recently, having only recently finished downloading the series), I noticed that the titular mech would make one hell of a Revoltech figure. Has there been any news on this at all? I noticed they list it in the Wikipedia list for Revoltech figures, but I figured this board would be a more trustworthy (not to mention more informative) source on the matter.
It is confirmed. There was even a prototye shown in some convention (im not sure what convention but I saw the pics of it) All I have to say about it is that it looks really badass! and the poportions are way better than the other GL figures. Sorry but I dont know where the pics are.