Official Gundam next-gen games and upcoming releases II

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
AU_Gundam MK II

Funny thing. I enjoyed that SEED Game (Well, for a while. And was it the one that only featured the first half of SEED? Where Justice is unlockable and the last stage is Kira's appearance with Freedom?). Honestly, I preferred it with Strike rather than Freedom.

On another note, we'll have to wait for a viable 00 game. If you want a name, try:

Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Celestial Being vs Earth Powers
I am a general mecha fan! Anything from Mazinger Z to Gundam, Getter Robo to Macross!

Ware wa Zengar! ZENGAR ZOMBOLT!! Fanbase o Tatsu! TSURUGI NAI!!

ZANKANTOU!! RAIKOU GIRI!!
Kurando

AU_Gundam MK II wrote:Funny thing. I enjoyed that SEED Game (Well, for a while. And was it the one that only featured the first half of SEED? Where Justice is unlockable and the last stage is Kira's appearance with Freedom?). Honestly, I preferred it with Strike rather than Freedom.

On another note, we'll have to wait for a viable 00 game. If you want a name, try:

Mobile Suit Gundam 00: Celestial Being vs Earth Powers
It would obviously be Gundam 00: Celestial Being vs. The World.
AU_Gundam MK II

Yeah. But using Earth Powers instead of The World makes it feel more like Gundam. I mean, it sounds like Ideon, Mazinkaiser, Shin Getter, or Zeorymer if you use Vs The World.
I am a general mecha fan! Anything from Mazinger Z to Gundam, Getter Robo to Macross!

Ware wa Zengar! ZENGAR ZOMBOLT!! Fanbase o Tatsu! TSURUGI NAI!!

ZANKANTOU!! RAIKOU GIRI!!
Mwulf

Or just go all the way for the versus game, and call it Gundam 00: Heaven vs. Earth.

I don't really care to see the Gundams in a game per se, but I'd love to see a Project Pegasus or Federation v. Zeon game with the grunts. The gundam would make fantastic bosses, no?

Really, though, I'm expecting to see the Exia make it into the next iteration of Gundam Musou. With all those swords, it's almost a better fit for the game than the Musou Gundam.
Another Day, Another Mishap.

Gundam Seed Fates
ASA (comic)
Zeonic Glory

Maybe a 00 game could be called:

Gundam 00: Celestial Being v.s. Anyone who fights :P

Oh, and a GvG 360 port sounds delicious since I have a PS2 and not a PS3 and I don't understand Japanese.
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
Koshernova

Whichever game they make for Gundam 00, I hope they port it to the PSP. This will sound weird, but the Gundam SEED game sold me on the machine. I am not a SEED fan, honestly, but seeing that this little machine could handle a game with graphics almost the same as Gundam versus Zeta, with almost no framerate drop and a really madenning pace... I don't know, everytime I want to show someone what the PSP is capable off, I pull out Renpou vs ZAFT, or WipeOut.

Now if only they could port the other versus games... Battle Royale didn't do it for me at all, it's too fiddly.
Kurando

Zeonic Glory wrote: Oh, and a GvG 360 port sounds delicious since I have a PS2 and not a PS3 and I don't understand Japanese.
Won't happen. Since we all know [sarcasm] how much japan just LOVES the 360 [/sarcasm]

Unless GvsG pulls a gundam musou and releases a 360 port half a year later after it is released on ps2/ps3/wii (HOPEFULLY NOT WII! why nintendo! why keep region lock on the wii!) which I doubt of any kind of a 360 release anyways
Scyron

Kurando wrote:
Zeonic Glory wrote: Oh, and a GvG 360 port sounds delicious since I have a PS2 and not a PS3 and I don't understand Japanese.
Won't happen. Since we all know [sarcasm] how much japan just LOVES the 360 [/sarcasm]

Unless GvsG pulls a gundam musou and releases a 360 port half a year later after it is released on ps2/ps3/wii (HOPEFULLY NOT WII! why nintendo! why keep region lock on the wii!) which I doubt of any kind of a 360 release anyways

The 360 beat the ps3 last week in sales number due in part to AC6 launch. So maybe they are warming up to the idea?
Darwyn

I wouldn't mind it landing on the 360.

Now if only 360's didn't have a 1 in 2 chance of dying.

:roll:
The Big Zabowski

That's why I always wish for ports to the Wii. *Sigh* At least the minigame-ness of the system is nice, but the lack of Gundam games makes me wish that I had the money to bring an import over here. I'd love to give Sensen or Pachii a try..

Can't afford a PS3, and cant afford to replace an XB360. -_-*
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
AmuroNT1

http://www.nicovideo.jp/mylist/161597/3193253

Big wad of Gundam vs Gundam location test videos. My personal favorite is probably God Gundam video 3, since you get to see him having fun and pulling out things like the Tenkyoken and God Finger.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
Darwyn

God Gundam looks really powerful but hard to use...can't wait to try him out!!

God this game needs to hurry up and come out :) It looks completely done IMO .. :roll:

but yeah my favorites of course...F91 & Turn A & MkII Vids..those will be my main!
Last edited by Darwyn on Wed Nov 14, 2007 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mark064

From what I saw God Gundam 3 was nice and I love the fact there are Nether Gundams!
Heecarl_Reez

I can't access the link :(

I do want to play as Destiny,F91,ANd V2 in the case..
Kurando

Heecarl_Reez wrote:I can't access the link :(

I do want to play as Destiny,F91,ANd V2 in the case..
Destiny Gundam isn't announced for GvsG.. but hopefully they will include him later.. I mean the game isn't finished yet they may most likely still add more mobile suits and stuff.

Even is destiny dosent get in it.. at least we have rengou vs zaft 2 for that :wink:
bluemax151

Scyron wrote:
Kurando wrote:

The 360 beat the ps3 last week in sales number due in part to AC6 launch. So maybe they are warming up to the idea?
It's not so much that they dislike the console as much as it is that they dislike Microsoft. Could be Halo 3 effected those numbers too?
こいつ が ガンダム か
RIP John Neil Seward Jr/Jack Seward 10/11/1924-11/10/2010
The Big Zabowski

I think he's right on the AC6, because AFAIK, Halo isn't as big in Japan as it is here.. Though I could be wrong. Could someone shed some light on this?
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Heecarl_Reez

that's why i insert Destiny,coz the port will be long time,and perhaps they will include it,later..SF,but no Destiny..no,no... :(

360,fate in Japan,perhaps suffered by the lack of Japanese games..
but i could be wrong.Sorry,not 360 watcher/owner..
Kurando

The Big Zabowski wrote:That's why I always wish for ports to the Wii. *Sigh* At least the minigame-ness of the system is nice, but the lack of Gundam games makes me wish that I had the money to bring an import over here. I'd love to give Sensen or Pachii a try..

Can't afford a PS3, and cant afford to replace an XB360. -_-*
But wii isnt region free! Thats the only stupid idea nintendo made for it!
Heecarl_Reez wrote:that's why i insert Destiny,coz the port will be long time,and perhaps they will include it,later..SF,but no Destiny..no,no... :(

360,fate in Japan,perhaps suffered by the lack of Japanese games..
but i could be wrong.Sorry,not 360 watcher/owner..
Destiny gundam>Strike Freedom. Plus, the show is freakin named after it (or the other way round) so get used to it :?

I'd HATE it to come out on 360! it BETTER not! there is a small chance of it coming for ps3 or 360 anyways. Prolly wii or ps2. Since it is using the same system arcade machine the vs games have been using for ages (although personally, I wish for it to come out on ps3!)

Also. Another big reason for releasing on ps2.. There is a new slim ps2 coming out in spring! it is even MORE compact! and only costs $99!! even more of a reason to jump the ps2 bandwagon again.
Darwyn

Hehe In RvZ2 S.Freedom > Destiny
and freedom is looking pretty monstrous in GvG :lol: if they add Destiny I'd like to see it try to keep up with S.Freedom :roll:

also I still say 360 or PS3 :p
If they port it to a next gen console we'd have a pretty good chance of seeing stuff being added to it as time goes on.Maybe release it via the PSN store ala Tekken 5.