Upcoming Models, Merch & Rumors Mk IV

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
SNT1

Upcoming Models, Merch & Rumors Mk IV

Continue the good stuff here.

Part III: http://www.mechatalk.net/viewtopic.php?t=5838
Last edited by SNT1 on Sun Dec 09, 2007 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
lazidude999

ooo, its sticked and pinned now!
SNT1

it always has been :/
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
mcred23

Continuing from the old thread...
Sarge133 wrote:Yeah, thats always been something that struck me as odd. The 2.0 kits seem to be a big success (everyone that owns a Zaku 2.0 or a Gelgoog, loves them) so why not expand on that and make Ridden and Matsunaga Zakus and Gelgoogs.
Yeah, it's inevitable that we'll see some variants of those kits, particularly the Zaku 2.0, although they haven't been out for that long (And we know a stock colored MS-14A will happen at some point in the future, and I see that as a little more likely than certain variants or machines like the Nightingale).
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Sarge133

Yeah, recolorings of the 2.0 Zaku and Gelgoog will happen knowing Bandai. I just can't wait for it, I want a couple more Gelgoogs and Zakus to stand beside my Char's Zaku and Gelgoog and the regular Zaku that is in the mail.
auriga

I'd give anything to get HM Zaku 2.0s... But before those, Bandai should hurry up with them GM, Gouf, and Gouf Custom 2.0s.
Vectorspace

Photo gallery of the 1/400 Model kit of the Gundam 00 ship, the Ptolemaios

link

Interesting bits:
Same cone-shaped thrusters as the Gundams.
Optional transparent mobile suit storage pod.
Fully modelled mechanism for sending the mobile suit from its storage pod to the catapult.
It appears the pods can rotate around the ship so each can get into position to drop its suit into the catapult.
It looks like the pods have engines of their own and are capable of detaching.
Dynames now has a big shield on each arm, attached to the shoulder armour.
vaKuz

auriga wrote:I'd give anything to get HM Zaku 2.0s... But before those, Bandai should hurry up with them GM, Gouf, and Gouf Custom 2.0s.
I'd go with a GM 2.0, but I feel like the market demand for a normal RGM-79 is kinda low.
Knowledge is limited, but imagination is unlimited

"When you kill a man, it is a tragedy. When you kill 10 million, it is a statistic" - Joseph Stalin, C&C Red Alert
auriga

Agreed; variants are where the money is. And that's exactly what I want. :twisted:
Jak Crow

Hobbylink is taking pre-orders for the 1/60 Exia Gundam, to be out in Nov. It's running $41US. Put my order in already. Hopefully the others will be listed soon. :)
Reldn

auriga wrote:Agreed; variants are where the money is. And that's exactly what I want. :twisted:
Amen to that! A GM Sniper II Ver. 2.0.........That would be a dream come true.

Now, a Zaku Kai 2.0 {Even though, it'd be the first MG of it...Effectively making it a 1.0 with 2.0 fea.....I'll stop :P} That's more than a dream come true! I'd be in Master Grade heaven!
Annon Kaies Zi

Master Grade RX-0 Unicorn Gundam coming in December. Muhaha! Been waiting for this. No yen price yet, and no images as far as I know. I'm not sure if this is the same 1/100 that we saw floating around not too long ago.

http://aeug.blogspot.com/2007_09_01_arc ... 9233858842
-Annon Kaies Zi
[email protected]

(Avatar made from an Anaheim Machines rendering.)
SNT1

Heh heh.

I hope the overall looks and proportions doesn't suffer too much from the gimmickry and transformations.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Laevatein

You can judge for yourself then. MG Unicorn Images.

MG Unicorn 1

MG Unicorn 2
Kiggz

I cant wait that MG Unicorn is mine!
James E. 'ZEE' Doyle

I don't normally like plastic beam effects parts, as I consider them unforgivably cheesy, but the Destiny SE's Palma Fiocina effect is kind of cool. Not cool enough to justify dropping 20 extra clams on it, though.
lazidude999

ehh, the wings of light dont look as good as i thought it would be.
firefox

De wings of light are exactly like in the anime when destiny grabs his sword. I await better pictures for teh palma fioco, I do not believe they will be colorless.
In the end, nothing remains
vaKuz

I just knew it! I knew it since July that an MG Unicorn is just inevitable. Guess my predictions are right once again hehe.
Knowledge is limited, but imagination is unlimited

"When you kill a man, it is a tragedy. When you kill 10 million, it is a statistic" - Joseph Stalin, C&C Red Alert