Rosie O'Donnell on...the Price is Right!?

Topics not covered in other forums. NO POLITICS OR RELIGION.
G.Squirrel

Rosie O'Donnell on...the Price is Right!?

Bob Barker, now retired, is endorsing Rosie O'Donnell to replace him as the iconic host of the Price is Right.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070616/ap_ ... ple_barker

All I can say is: He's gone senile.
EZero8

:shock:

Oh no... he has gone senile. Who in the world would endorse her for that iconic role? :?
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Nimrod

I thought we were finally rid of that cow. :x

Didn't Donald Trump get her fired and blacklisted from appearing on TV or something?
ShadowCell

I thought he liked young, beautiful women.
Nimrod wrote:I thought we were finally rid of that cow. :x

Didn't Donald Trump get her fired and blacklisted from appearing on TV or something?
She got into a big fight with that one woman, the blonde one, whatever her name is, on The View and subsequently left.
RedShirt0909

Dear God, for the love of all things sacred, a millon times NO!
Yea, though I sail through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil, for I am conning ten thousand tons of 'screw you'
mcred23

Whoever is going to take over for Bob Barker is going to have utterly massive shoes to fill, and will probably have a hard time no matter who they pick...

But Rosie O'Donnell? Yeah, that's almost certainly doomed to be a failure. If they want The Price Is Right to continue on, they have to get someone better in... every single possibile way than Rosie, to replace Mr. Barker.

Then again, maybe ol' Bob knows this and wants it to happen so that the show ends up getting canceled. :P
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Fritz Ashlyn

Come on, guys. You know there's no way CBS would even entertain the idea of having Rosie host the show. Just because Bob endorses her doesn't mean they have to touch that whole flurry of controversy just to find a game show host.

If I had to pick one of the serious recommendations for Bob's replacement, it would have to be George Hamilton. Unfortunately, whoever is chosen, The Price is Right is pretty much dead as far as I'm concerned.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Black Dranzer.exe

Fritz Ashlyn wrote:The Price is Right is pretty much dead as far as I'm concerned.
Which is a reason ABC might actually do this. If you remember correctly you'll realize Rosie brought The once-dead View to life. The fact that most people call The Price is Right dead would mean ABC might try what The View succeeded at, bringing in the ratings by bringing in the Cow then sending her home.
I suppose I should put something witty here, Right?
Toxicity

Fritz Ashlyn wrote:The Price is Right is pretty much dead as far as I'm concerned.
I feel the same way. I remember watching the show as a kid every morning and you just can't replace Bob with anyone. No one is going to be able to fill his shoes.
Folken Fanel

Let me get this straight: They wanna replace the Bob Barker with the Mad Cow? WTF?

This is the end of the world of the world as we know it.[size=0]and i feel fine[/size]
Mobile Suit Gundam: Neo
It's common knowledge that 99.99% of users on Youtube are ZOINKING idiots.
Nagi

RedShirt0909 wrote:Dear God, for the love of all things sacred, a millon times NO!
Don't worry. With as flagrantly racist as Rosie is, she'd be out in a week if she was chosen to host the show. With her big mouth, it wouldn't take her long to say something about one of the contestants, and they'd be scrambling for someone new.
ShadowCell

It would represent one hell of a shift.

From Bob Barker...to Rosie O'Donnell.

Damn.
Haros_Pet_Kat

They need to put Adam Sandler on the Price is Right once Bob Barker retires, not Rosie O' Donnel.
Chris wrote:Haha...you jackanapes have all been fooled by my ninja editing skills!
Draco Starcloud

Get Will Farrel to do Jeopardy and make Alex Trebek the host of The Price is Right.

It's brilliant, in my opinion.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
razgriz

lol dang u haro you stole my idea, i thought it would be super hilarious and super ironic to have barker's "enemy" take over the show. but anyone but rose oh god no!! id rather have the geico caveman be the host over her, anyone but her!! lol maybe if cbs does choose her to take over the price is right, abc can pick donald trump to host the view :twisted:
setsuna: I AM A GUNDAM!!!
graham: I AM A FLAG!!!
(setsuna giggling)
graham: NO!! i said FLLLAG!
Haros_Pet_Kat

ol dang u haro you stole my idea
I didn't steal it. I simply patented it before you.
Chris wrote:Haha...you jackanapes have all been fooled by my ninja editing skills!
ORegan

Draco Starcloud wrote:Get Will Farrel to do Jeopardy and make Alex Trebek the host of The Price is Right.

It's brilliant, in my opinion.
agreed, but Sean Connery needs to be the "come on down" guy
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
EZero8

Sean Connery is gonna have to wait. They only got a new "Come On Down" guy a few years ago when the older one left.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Nimrod

EZero8 wrote:Sean Connery is gonna have to wait. They only got a new "Come On Down" guy a few years ago when the older one left.
I thought the guy they had died?
EZero8

I didnt know that. I just thought he left the show since it wasnt the same guy anymore... :?