The G-Saviour game.

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Shea

The G-Saviour game.

I actually have it, and beat it on all difficulties, and I have to say... bravo. (Golf clap.)
It doesn't suck. It's quite good. (Though it does have it's moments.)

Graphics : 5/10 : C'mon, it's first year PS2. It BARELY beats the N64. The mechs look nice, but the surroundings look like garbage.

Controls : 8/10 : Spot on, for the most part. Very responsive, and no delay! Beam-saber combat however is trash, don't bother.

Music : 7/10 : Mostly techno/piano stuff, but strangely enough, it fits. Go figure.

Difficulty : 8/10 : Easy mode is easy but you don't get any rewards, hard mode is a FRIKKIN' NIGHTMARE but you get almost everything you can unlock after beating it.
It takes forever for you to die on easy mode,but you can get killed in 3 shots on hard. Thank God for unlimited ammo and Ground-attack mode!

Fun factor : 7/10 : Going through the levels is the fun part, a lot of fun, but the boss fights are terrible. Not to mention all the loading screens.
-----------------

Bottom Line :7/10: It's good but it has it's flaws, I had a lot of fun and you might too, but good luck finding this game.
I looked all over ebay and found one copy. ONE! It was only 15 bucks though, so I didn't complain.
You might find it for cheaper, and get it if you do because even if you can't play it, it's a PAIN to find and sometimes you can't find it at all.
If you ever see this needle in a haystack, pick it up, at least you'll have something to brag about.
One of the proud, the willing, and the seemingly growing number of... G-Saviour fanboys.
Cacophanus

This is a video I did of the first level:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wLMl8zYBxoY&fmt=18
Shea

Cacophanus wrote:This is a video I did of the first level:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=wLMl8zYBxoY&fmt=18
Indeed... A good game despite its flaws.
And I almost forgot about the great ending song, Mother.
One of the proud, the willing, and the seemingly growing number of... G-Saviour fanboys.
Scyron

I wonder if the law still stands true, the worse the movie the better the tie-in game will be (exception goldeneye, of course)

The game looks really fun, yet another gundam title I will probably never get to play.
Shea

Scyron wrote:I wonder if the law still stands true, the worse the movie the better the tie-in game will be (exception goldeneye, of course)

The game looks really fun, yet another gundam title I will probably never get to play.
You might get lucky on ebay... That's how I got my copy!
Scyron

I meant no means of playing the game without a modded console. I still am looking for the VAST memory card unlocking utility but I am unsure if I even want to spend money on that, even though I kept my ps2 pretty much exclusively for that reason alone.