they made another one

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Xanadu

they made another one

"This would be the best of all possible worlds if there were no religion in it" - John Adams
Omega

Wonder how many new ones are in ths latest installment...
Kyranik

Omega wrote:Wonder how many new ones are in ths latest installment...
None, I'd imagine, following the trend of Yellow/Crystal/Emerald
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Hey, the pokemon games can actually sometimes be fun. I'm just suprised the TV Show is still going(I mean, come on 300 episode+ of the same stuff over and over :roll:)

I Just hate how if your playing a portable, the first thing that comes to people's mind is "Are you playing pokemans?"
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Gelmax

About time, here's hoping it brings back the Battle Frontier
Albireo_818

{) o'.'o(}
Pikachu overworked.

Enagage shovelware machine!
/sarcasm.

I can remember that after Pokemon Ruby+Sapphire the whole thing just got ridiculous. 500+ pOKEMON, Multiple lands, and no sign of stopping.

Seriously, i wonder if even the fanboys will put up with this any longer...

(-o-)
GOOOOOOOOOOo Pokeball!
Call me Albireo or Al, without the _818
"A Clever person solves the problem. The wise person avoids it!"-Albert Einstein
WhiteWingDemon

Instead of lazily working on another edition why not just create something new and innovative. For instance...
Pokemon MMORPG - Put all four areas into 3-D version for the wii. Include a single player. Multiplayer mode will be made of servers, each server allowing x amount of people, serve will have a area, 16 total, people can interact, trade pokemonz, battle etc. People can also form clans and gyms, etc.
Pokemon Battle Arena 3-D pokemon game where you control the pokemon. Think of Mystery Dungeon and stadium combined. Only instead of circular boring arenas, get some exciting battlegrounds from show. This could easily be online as well.

Just some food for thought.

WhiteWingDemon wrote:Instead of lazily working on another edition why not just create something new and innovative. For instance...
Pokemon MMORPG - Put all four areas into 3-D version for the wii. Include a single player. Multiplayer mode will be made of servers, each server allowing x amount of people, serve will have a area, 16 total, people can interact, trade pokemonz, battle etc. People can also form clans and gyms, etc.
They already did that, it's called Wi fi connection.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Recon 5

WhiteWingDemon wrote:Instead of lazily working on another edition why not just create something new and innovative. For instance...
Pokemon Battle Arena 3-D pokemon game where you control the pokemon. Think of Mystery Dungeon and stadium combined. Only instead of circular boring arenas, get some exciting battlegrounds from show. This could easily be online as well.

Just some food for thought.
Thay could have trainers controlled by AIs or other players and calling out commands, with bonuses for following them well.
Yay for functional signatures!

THE OFFICIAL SAJI FANCLUB. PLEASE POST YOUR SAJI SPECULATIONS HERE
WhiteWingDemon

Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine wrote:
They already did that, it's called Wi fi connection.
What?!? When was this?

I'm just saying that you can use Wi Fi to simplely trade pokemon back and fourth like what you described

ZeonfromHell

I gave up on that franchise after Gold and Silver came about. All I want is the original 151. If they make an online Wii version of Stadium and can have leagues for us old schoolers, I'll be all over it. It's Super Effective!
Patriotism is not a magnetic ribbon.
Gelmax

ZeonfromHell wrote:If they make an online Wii version of Stadium
They already did, Pokemon Battle Revolution