Can some one name all the playable MS and playable Pilots in

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
MV6000 the Ace Zeon Pilot

Can some one name all the playable MS and playable Pilots in

Can some one name all the playable MS and playable Pilots in.......

Gundam Battle Chronicles

please
*Im not removing this signature until ZZ Gundam gets dubbed and is released in America*

Started on October 14,2007
Areus

I played this raw for like 20 mins until I got board of it. normally my rule of thumb for a import game is if its gonna have a lot of text skip it but if its a action game with little to know talking im not gonna notice. This game starts out where you make a pilot. Choose if hes a new type, his stats "that I could not read so i just picked a nice even mix of the bars" then the name and side (Earth or zeon). You also choose your operator. Then you do like a million tutorials that I can't understand so I wing it and end up having to get shown how to jump and boost and land over and over. After that theres missions and I never got that far cus like I said theres a million tutorials that can't be skipped. In the skirmish mode you use the pilot you've created in a stock or custom mech and face off with a list of ace pilots. The list was not huge maybe you unlock things as you go. Me just trying the game out... It looks good but ima wait for the translation or for me to understand REMOVED whatever comes first. So yeah you make your pilot... unless theres another mode in the unending list of REMOVED menus.
Ikaruga-I'm Not Regret...

弾幕 Baby!
bluemax151

I haven't played as Axis yet so I can't give you a complete rundown. I'm almost all the way through fedi -> fedi -> Titan and Zeon -> Zeon -> AEUG including the password missions so If you have any specific questions I can probably answer most of them.
こいつ が ガンダム か
RIP John Neil Seward Jr/Jack Seward 10/11/1924-11/10/2010

Areus wrote:I played this raw for like 20 mins until I got board of it. normally my rule of thumb for a import game is if its gonna have a lot of text skip it but if its a action game with little to know talking im not gonna notice. This game starts out where you make a pilot. Choose if hes a new type, his stats "that I could not read so i just picked a nice even mix of the bars" then the name and side (Earth or zeon). You also choose your operator. Then you do like a million tutorials that I can't understand so I wing it and end up having to get shown how to jump and boost and land over and over. After that theres missions and I never got that far cus like I said theres a million tutorials that can't be skipped. In the skirmish mode you use the pilot you've created in a stock or custom mech and face off with a list of ace pilots. The list was not huge maybe you unlock things as you go. Me just trying the game out... It looks good but ima wait for the translation or for me to understand Japanese whatever comes first. So yeah you make your pilot... unless theres another mode in the unending list of Japanese menus.
uh I dont wanna sound mean or anything but that has nothing to do with what I was asking

In Gamefaqs someone answered my "name all MS" question all that I need now are "who are all the playable pilots in this game?"
*Im not removing this signature until ZZ Gundam gets dubbed and is released in America*

Areus

I don't think there were any playable pilots... At least not from what I seen.
Ikaruga-I'm Not Regret...

弾幕 Baby!
bluemax151

Here's a list of the pilots I have so far in no particular order. I apologize if some are more engrish style than official US style.

Amuro (0079)
Kai
Hiyato
Shiro
Christina Mackenzie
Matt
Aggar
Yuu
Luce Kassel
Ford Romfellow
Kou
South Burning
Jerid
Four
Scirocco
Buran Blutarch
Yazan
Reccoa (Titan)
Rosamia
Sarah
Amuro (CCA)
Char (CCA)
Char (0079)
Ramba
Gaia
Aina
Bernie aka hamburger
Noris
Ken Bederstadt
Nimbus
Shin Matsunaga
Johnny Raiden
Lala
Dozle
Gato
Cima
Kamille
Quattro
Emma
Amuro (0087)
Fa
Reccoa (AEUG)
Judau
こいつ が ガンダム か

bluemax151, Thank you for all the info

NastyNate

anybody beat the extra missions for the federation side. I have tried repeatedly heros of zeon and the next one but there are just to many of them and the mobile armours are too powerful. The farthest I have gotten is with zz gundam.
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ
bluemax151

NastyNate wrote:anybody beat the extra missions for the federation side. I have tried repeatedly heros of zeon and the next one but there are just to many of them and the mobile armours are too powerful. The farthest I have gotten is with zz gundam.
Try using the Nu or Sazabi (assuming you have them), that seems to work for most people. I prefer using the Neue Ziel because it makes clearing most missions easy for me but you need to unlock capture mode to get it with the Feds. Don't be afraid to clear all the regular missions with ALL factions before you try to take on the Extra ones if it means unlocking more playable MS. IF you don't have any good units and you're really desperate to get it done without unlocking more units you can place you wingman in a Psyco and use them to draw fire but again that's assuming you have a Psyco unlocked.
こいつ が ガンダム か