What's Your Latest Game? Mk II

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Scyron

What's Your Latest Game? Mk II

Continuing from; http://www.mechatalk.net/viewtopic.php?t=2291

My brother purchased GH3 which is on my 360, so I sort of own it now :p
Not a fan of these games but now that I have easy access, maybe I will try it out more.

Anyways, DMC4 comes out this week, I suspect a lot of people will buy it.
Blade of the Red Comet

DMC4 is definitely on my lookout list....but its gameplay is going to be SO similar to Ninja Gaiden 2 I'm almost thinking about holding off for NG2 instead. I have to admit though, the DMC4 demo was awesome.
Dynames

I managed to get a copy of Shadow of the Colossus for my PS2, Awesome game for its time, alittle slow but pretty good to my game style, plus your fighting giant monster the size of a 5 story building i find thta to be good gaming.
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiBQvDu2KCk
One reason why 0083 Stardust Memory is one of the Best
Aegis

Going the old PSOne route, I have in my possession Einhander and Omega Boost. They don't make shooters like they used to. :P
wing zero alpha

Besides Devil May Cry 4, which I have reserved, I picked up Advance Wars: Days of Ruin for my DS. While not really as revolutionary as the first couple of Advance Wars, I love it all the same; the post apocolyptic storyline, characters and overall setting really got me into it. Hopefully they're going to make a full series out of this. :D
Wedge14

Aegis wrote:Going the old PSOne route, I have in my possession Einhander and Omega Boost. They don't make shooters like they used to. :P
Going a similar route, finally ebayed Suikoden I and II. It's been years, since i've played them. I'm overwhelmed with joy, and nostalgia and i haven't even received them yet. Also my wallet hates me.

And Einhander and Omega boost. (moreso Einhander) were the bees knees back in the day.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
solid snake

A couple of late Christmas gifts from my parents; Star Trek: Legacy and Star Wars: KOTOR.
A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.
Scyron

Wedge14 wrote:
Aegis wrote:Going the old PSOne route, I have in my possession Einhander and Omega Boost. They don't make shooters like they used to. :P
Going a similar route, finally ebayed Suikoden I and II. It's been years, since i've played them. I'm overwhelmed with joy, and nostalgia and i haven't even received them yet. Also my wallet hates me.

And Einhander and Omega boost. (moreso Einhander) were the bees knees back in the day.
All this speak of Einhander is going to make me whip out my copy soon enough, which might be real cool haven't tried them out on the ps3 and hdtv yet.
quasadra

Devil May Cry 4. no more words needed.
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
J-Lead

quasadra wrote:Devil May Cry 4. no more words needed.
I second this. Also watching the anime, which is surprisingly very well dubbed for a franchise cash-in. :)
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."
G-Slayer
Location: In the fridge, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw.

Last Wednesday, I bought "Gundam SEED: Battle Assault" (GBA) for my DS. About three days later, I sold it back. Now I've just bought this game called "Scurge," a Metroid-type game made for both the GBA and DS. I got the GBA version and so far I like the setup.
"That's it! I'll never Gundam the pilot again, Bright!"--Amuro Ray

My YouTube Channel!

My Photobucket Album!

My Gunpla Blog!
Turinu

I bought Legaia 2: Duel Saga, SLAI: Steel Lancer Arena International, and Samurai Legend Musashi within the past week. Somewhat old titles, but all recieved good ratings and so far I'm having fun playing them. All under eight bucks, too~!
Homeless

DMC4 as well, heh.
"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Outlaw

Wii (with Wii Sports)
- Cybernator (VC)
- Splatter House (VC)
- Military Madness (VC)
- Devil's Crush (VC)
Culdcept Saga (360)
VR7

No More Heroes finally came in...
-noel
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence for me.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Nimrod

Found myself going back and playing "Star Wars: Republic Commando" for the past few days. "Wookie Life debts for everyone!" :D

Also making a serious run at NHL 08 on the 360.
hitokirigarou

I'm alternating among G Generation Spirits, Scramble Commander the 2nd, and ACE 3. When I need a break, I have fun with OGG's Free Battle.
Turinu

Got myself Lost Odyssey today, *Rubs hands together.* and I'ma gonna be playing it on my shiny new 46" 1080i HDTV!
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Just picked up the Orange Box, and Galaxy Angel.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2