What's Your Latest Game? Mk II

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
OpMegs

Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance for PC.

By the illegitimate KO children of the Wing Zero, they took the game and made it even better. Spiderbot brigades FTW.
SNT1 wrote:"Doubt" shouldn't ever be mentioned when describing 00-Raiser (or its armaments)
quasadra

yup, Forged Alliance feels more completed then the original one. many tweaks have been made, i just love how the battleships would rotate to fire all their guns in the same direction. and carriers are actually mobile factory, the Atlantis just got that much cooler. spiderbot are very nice, but too bad the Cybran didnt match my play style. i use the defensive UEF instead.
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
solid snake

Just picked up Mass Effect. I'm thinking of giving Shepard the name Jack so he'll have the same name as Jack from Lost.
A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

The PC version of Utawarerumono(Curse you VR7!) And Galaxy Angel: Eternal Lovers
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Aegis

Going to the PSOne titles once again, it's Castlevania: Symphony of the Night. Yes, I've become a bit of a Castlevania freak these days.
wing zero alpha

Just beat Devil May Cry 4 myself, but still working on Advance Wars: Days of Ruin. Next up, Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
Scyron

Custom Robo for gamecube and guitar hero 3, oddly enough I got a second copy of gh3 when I meant to purchase gh2, I guess it is a typical gamestop error, I just can't help think if I can get more for a gh3 game with gh2 case, instead of exchanging it honestly.

Anyhow custom Robo is really cool, very similar to the ds one. If my ds wasn't broken I would have picked up mechassault or front mission, I guess thankfully it is still broken or it would be a buyer's remorse impulse buy :x

OBJECTION! Apolo Justice: Ace Atounrey, But I'm actually gonna try and finish trials and tribulations first
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Scyron

Payday came and I saw ninja gaiden sigma for only $35, and I got a good pick from a used game selection because it is like brand new.

I also exchanged that gh3 for gh2. gamestop won this time :(
Aegis

Borrowing R-Type Final to go with the rest of the (tiny) collection. Looks as pretty as ever.

Picked up Wii play

filthbacteria

i had the joy of devil may cry 4 and now the (apparent) pain of assassin's creed. i can only hope it gets better.
Indicible

If nothing goes pear shaped before next week, I should have a PS2 with Super Robot taisen Alpha 3 and Original Generations Gaiden.
Right now, I am beating for the seventh time Super Robot Taisen W on DS.

(On a side note, I keep hoping for a Hellsing game...)
The bird of Hermes is my name
Eating my wings to make me tame.
Scyron

Indicible wrote:If nothing goes pear shaped before next week, I should have a PS2 with Super Robot taisen Alpha 3 and Original Generations Gaiden.
Right now, I am beating for the seventh time Super Robot Taisen W on DS.

(On a side note, I keep hoping for a Hellsing game...)
Holy crap, does SRW:W have new game+? I can't imagine being able to do that even on OG1 or 2, which I assume are much shorter games. Hell even with how pumped/upgraded my units are in og1 from 2 new game+s I still can't play through them that fast.

Scyron wrote:
Holy crap, does SRW:W have new game+? I can't imagine being able to do that even on OG1 or 2, which I assume are much shorter games. Hell even with how pumped/upgraded my units are in og1 from 2 new game+s I still can't play through them that fast.
It dose indeed. Plus, SRW W lets you buy some grunt mechs too mostly from SEED, Astray, and FMP though.

Indicible

Once GaoGaiGar is fully upgraded, you can ply through enemies like a breeze. Give it some range enhancing parts and here goes.
It's pure slaughter.

Same goes for Arbalest, Orgun and Blade.

You can easily clear a map with ANY of the tekkamen blade units. SRW W is decent, but incrediblly easy. I mean, nearly half the units in this game are broken.

Indicible

I mean, nearly half the units in this game are broken.
GaoGaiGar is even more than broken...
But I agree: too many awesome units make for an easy game.
Wedge14

I picked up rockband, so far it's been pretty lame. Out of the box i got stuck with a broken guitar. :evil: Dealing with the EA support people has been lame. I take it it'll take a few weeks before they send a replacement.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Scyron

I'm just gunna say now since I purchased them but I down physically have them, just quite yet. Silent hill Origins (ps2), House of the Dead 2 & 3(wii), dragon blade (wii) and some components.

Oh and I got a free bluetooth headset from work, I am wondering on if I should buy warhawk and the dlc. I want to but I don't know how big it physically is on the HDD, so I'm a wait. (psn version.)