What's Your Latest Game? Mk II

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
blind_dead_mcjones

Re: What's Your Latest Game? Mk II

currently playing Rainbow six vegas 2
Flag Fighter for life!
tehprognoob

SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online (Taiwan Server)
Faithful soldier of the Hatsune Miku Scout Force

charlhussey

Playing video games is my one of favorite hobby. Nowadays I am playing following games.
Call of Duty - Modern Warfare
Need for Speed - Underground.
quasadra

i finally found Project Sylpheed. with a very low price. the only catch is, its the japanese version...
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
Outlaw

quasadra wrote:i finally found Project Sylpheed. with a very low price. the only catch is, its the japanese version...
I enjoyed Project Sylpheed, the only problem I had was the fact that you were always on a timer. Sure you have full fuel, max shields, and all your allies are fine but you lose because the arbitrary timer ticked down. If you have a chance the DLC weapons are pretty cool.

On a different note my brother picked up 3D Dot Game Heroes, a great homage to classic gaming.
Also, the character editor is awesome.
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
quasadra

Outlaw wrote:the only problem I had was the fact that you were always on a timer. S
there is a way to remedy that, you play on easy :P . and ALL HAIL GRAVITY CANNON! i am not gonna spent more money on the DLC though... i have finished to game twice. its completed for me, although its only 80%. too bad there will never be a sequel :cry: .
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
Zeong

I beat Lost Planet 2 on Extreme mode (as well as all of easier difficulties) for the Xbox 360. Wasn't that difficult. I thought it was a fun game, the co-op being the best part about the game but the multiplayer is kinda meh. I already unlocked all the guns, character parts, emotes, and most of the titles. Since I got most of the stuff on this game, I am bored with the game and I only had it for like 2 or 3 weeks. It's not as bad as some websites make it out to be, I'd say it deserves a 6.5 or 7 out of 10. I'd say rent it first before buying it, it's not worth 60 bucks. I'd say 30 or 40 dollars would be a good price for it.
mcred23

I got Red Dead Redemption on Xbox 360 a week or two ago. I really don't have too much to say about it, other than it's awesome. It's a lot of fun. Has a lot of crazy and hilarious stuff going on, and a pretty good story to boot. I haven't done a lot of the multiplayer other than the basic Free Roam, but that alone is really good. 8)
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Blue 55

Just picked up Red Dead Redemption for the PS3 and split Second. Both are great games in their fields. :D
"Dear humanity we regret being alien bastards, we regret comming to earth, and me most certainly regret the corps just blowing up our raggedy azz fleet"
---
Antkowiak

I recently beat and thoroughly enjoyed Red Dead Redemption. I am also always playing MLB 10: The Show daily, and have recently dug up and started replaying Zeonic Front, which remains the most frustrating and simultaneously awesome Gundam game. I may pop in Gundam Vs. Zeta Gundam to finish what I have left of UC mode too.