What's Your Latest Game? Mk II

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Picked up a...PS3!!!! It came with Heavenly Sword

I also got FFTA 2, and Megaman Star Force 2: Zerker X Ninja. Gonna get MGS4 next time I have money
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Outlaw

Got Supreme Commander on the 360. Really need to scale up my tactics.

Got the PS3 version of DMC 4
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Nimrod

Just snagged and have been playing Dragonball Z: Burst Limit on my Xbox 360.

So far it's quite a good game though I wish some more characters are in it but maybe they're there but are needing unlocking.
Random Zaku Pilot

Mobile Suit Gundam Crossfire- I dun know why so many ppl say bad things about it not bad for a PS3 early games, even if it easy as hell once you get GELGOOG but fun game 4 me.

Battle Field Bad Company(360)- finely a fun online shooter beside CoD 4 now once soul cali 4 comes out

Quick question which would be better PS3 ver or 360 ver of soul cali? any input?
Meh
Albireo_818

I would recommend 360, for the DLC, multiplayer, etc. The online community, in my opinion, has a bit more substance. I've always found that the requirement that you pay for LIVE was a bit of a deterrent to the casual noobs found on free PC games. The DLC system seems pretty sound, i don't know how the PS3's DLC works, so i won't knock it. All in all, though, most people i know would get the 360 version.

But maybe i'm just awesomely all-knowing.

~PS3 fanboys have ripped off our achievements system! :twisted: ~
Last edited by Albireo_818 on Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Call me Albireo or Al, without the _818
"A Clever person solves the problem. The wise person avoids it!"-Albert Einstein
SNT1

^Yes, yes you are, and it's annoying, :evil:

Anyways, got Ninja Gaiden 2 for the X360. Only my 2nd game on that console, heh
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Blue 55

Just picked up Uncharted Drake's Fortune and right now it's one kick-butt ride. Anybody who hasn't played this yet and owns a PS3, Should give this game a go. :D
"Dear humanity we regret being alien bastards, we regret comming to earth, and me most certainly regret the corps just blowing up our raggedy azz fleet"
---

Traded a bunch of my old GC and DS Games today, and that got me:

The Limited Edition version of MGS4!

Apache

I just got the new dbz game it gets old really quick, and all the people online kinda spam the same move over and over.
Albireo_818

Apache wrote: all the people online kinda spam the same move over and over.
That problem is not limited to DBZ-many fighting games (Virtua Fighter 5, DOA 4, etc) suffer from the same problem. Extremely frustrating.
"A Clever person solves the problem. The wise person avoids it!"-Albert Einstein
UrbanSniper

Albireo_818 wrote:
Apache wrote: all the people online kinda spam the same move over and over.
That problem is not limited to DBZ-many fighting games (Virtua Fighter 5, DOA 4, etc) suffer from the same problem. Extremely frustrating.
Seems to me they should come up with a system like WoW's PVP diminishing returns. After a few uses against you within a certain time frame, the spell used against you is rendered useless. Apply that same principle to a spamable fighting game move, and problem solved, or so it would seem.
quasadra

Battlefield: Bad Company. this battlefield is really funny, check my sig.
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
Destroy Gundam

Picked up Persona 3: FES and Civilization IV recently.

I discovered that Civ IV has a tendency to make me lose track of time. Literally, I started playing and 3 or 4 hours just seemed to vanish.
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.
Outlaw

Finally snagged a copy of Armored Core Formula Front on the PSP
and
Unreal Tournament III for the 360.
HEADSHOT

Picked up God of War.

Toxicity

I've recently come into possession of Armored Core Last Raven and Assassin's Creed. Assassin's Creed is a load of fun, but one thing that bugs me is you can basicly walk around holding the right trigger and A button to do everything.

Hey Outlaw, is Formula Front available in the US?
Albireo_818

Toxicity wrote:I've recently come into possession of Armored Core Last Raven and Assassin's Creed. Assassin's Creed is a load of fun, but one thing that bugs me is you can basicly walk around holding the right trigger and A button to do everything.

Hey Outlaw, is Formula Front available in the US?
Should be. We even got it in Australia.

GOod Game.
mcred23

It is available in America. It was released on December 15th, 2005.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Outlaw

Yeah, it's been out for a while I just had a bear of a time getting it. Either it was in stock and I was broke, or I had the money and they had no copies left. The only reason I have it now was because it was my birthday and my bro picked it up for me. :lol: