steel battalion

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
quasadra

steel battalion

do this got 360 version? im planning to get a 360. and i just thought of this game. looks cool to play( yeah i know about the controller thing). and i just want to know what the good folks here thinks about this game. THANK YOU :lol:
mcred23

No, it is not backwards compatible for the Xbox 360 and is not likely to be intentionally done anytime soon...

I say intentionally because, if it's software is similar to a game that they do want/plan to make backwards compatible, then it might get done (Which is why you'll see some of the odded title on that list, their software and programming was similar to games that were going to be made backwards compatible, and so they got it done as well). However, the odds of even that happening are very slim at best.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Skippy438

Not to mention the fact that you'd have to get an adapter to convert the massive controller to USB.
quasadra

ah this blows. but i can always play Chromehound.
Genese Gundam

It's a pretty good game but really confusing due to the Concorde-like complexity of controls (It's even got Pedals!!!!!). It doesn't help that the mecha move really really painfully slow (or perhaps that's just me), and there are a million flashing lights on the cockpit controls. But as i said, pretty good game.

I Played it once at an Games Exhibition at the Science Museum in February.
My Stop Motion Animation Videos!

'I wear a Fez now. Fezzes are cool.'