Need help on SRW EX...

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Blue Comet

Need help on SRW EX...

I just started playing this game again after a very long while and I'm stuck on one mission where everytime I attempt it...I fail for some reason. The three main enemies I'm up against are the Goshogun baddies: The blonde dude, the pirate and that Frankenstein guy. The blonde guy is on his white ship and the other two are on those big green land fortresses if that helps.

It's one of Ryuune's missions and there's nothing about it on Gamefaqs, (didn't follow the only FAQ's path in the game exactly)

This is the mission's objectives:

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h226/ ... /SRWEX.jpg

Obviously it has something to do with 10 turns but that's where my knowledge ends...anyone care to help me out? I could get some character dialouge if that helps too.
AmuroNT1

Unless I'm greatly mistaken, it's "Destroy all enemies in 10 turns."
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
mcred23

We have a gaming help thread, which is really where this sort of thing should be discussed.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Blue Comet

Oh sorry...

Looks like I may need some character dialouge anyways as there is something about this mission that just doesn't want to let me proceed. Destroy all enemies in 10 turns may be the win objective, but there is definately something else that counts as a loss objective.

Lock this please. I'll probably bring this up over in that thread as soon as I have more evidence.