SD G-Next

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
DAG101

SD G-Next

okay, anyone have a good unit list for this game, I need the names of the units, and where they can be used. Or, if that is not possible, what are all those wierd units that look like Zaku II's, but all have different symbols for names, and are different colors, and are used by one of the Zeon groups?
FEMC_Mirage_Corp

Re: SD G-Next

DAG101 wrote:okay, anyone have a good unit list for this game, I need the names of the units, and where they can be used. Or, if that is not possible, what are all those wierd units that look like Zaku II's, but all have different symbols for names, and are different colors, and are used by one of the Zeon groups?
This is the only Faq I could find. Might be what you have already.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/file/575898/23126

The grunt MS in gundam usually have a lot of variations without much in the way of functional difference, odds are you could use the colors (tan = desert, blue - water, etc...).

You might also want to just try hiting MAHQ's reference section. They should have a lot of the OWY mecha.
"We are All Individuals" - They Chanted in Unison
Paul McCartney Jr

there is an english patch for the regular game. You'll have to give up Wing suits as well as a few Gundam Fighters and some UC suits