Another Century's Episode 3

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Kuruni

Well, another image from gamer-gate.net .

Revealing Ixbrow's altenate forms.

So it can switch from general purpose unit to artillery or close combat type (and has at least two more forms). They seem to refine map display as well.
My girlfriend was a loli.
AmuroNT1

The Ixbrau's five forms are Normal, Type-B (close combat), Type-H (gunner), Type-G (high mobility) and Type-T (anti-Ace combat). Not sure what the last one entails, though.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
RX 93 ZZ

is it just me or should they have brought Evangelion into the mix??
Mobile suits: RX-93 Nu Gundam/RX-94 MP Nu(Fin Funnel Type), RGM-89S Jegan
Cars: '93 Mazda RX-7 (FD3S)
quasadra

AmuroNT1 wrote:The Ixbrau's five forms are Normal, Type-B (close combat), Type-H (gunner), Type-G (high mobility) and Type-T (anti-Ace combat). Not sure what the last one entails, though.
Strike already tought us on the first four, but i wonder what weapons are fit for anti-Ace combat. :?
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

quasadra wrote:Strike already tought us on the first four, but i wonder what weapons are fit for anti-Ace combat. :?
If Gundam and the likes of Heero Yuy have taught us anything, it'll be equipped with only a beam saber and nothing else. =p
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel
Darwyn

RX 93 ZZ wrote:is it just me or should they have brought Evangelion into the mix??
I feel that way too.Maybe in the next A.C.E for the ps3 ;)
quasadra

Seraphic wrote:
quasadra wrote:Strike already tought us on the first four, but i wonder what weapons are fit for anti-Ace combat. :?
If Gundam and the likes of Heero Yuy have taught us anything, it'll be equipped with only a beam saber and nothing else. =p
sounds like we have gone back to the middle age....(with giant robot)
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
supperrfreek

nothing says I'm going to take you to the woodshed like engaging your target in fast paced melee combat
duo2nd

Darwyn wrote:
RX 93 ZZ wrote:is it just me or should they have brought Evangelion into the mix??
A.C.E 3 is the last. So Evangelion will not be included.
ELGOOOOOOOOOOOO ENNNNNDOOOO!
J-Lead

duo2nd wrote:
Darwyn wrote:
A.C.E 3 is the last. So Evangelion will not be included.
Not to mention EVA's can't maintain high altitudes or effectively manuver in space, and guess what you'll be doing in A.C.E. 3...
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Not only that, but you do that alot in ACE 2 as well
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Homeless

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/1876 ... 0looa8.jpg

Nice to see the ACE2 Ark family lives on, in Broad Ark.
"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
AmuroNT1

Meh, I can think of a dozen-odd series I'd rather see in ACE before I'd even consider using Evangelion, including Seed Destiny, FMP!, Geass, Mazinkaiser, and many more.

Also, yey for Broad/Blood Arc.
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

duo2nd

And it's nice to hear that the Original enemy looks superbly powerful. Is this an ACE 3 Version of the Arn Arcus?
ELGOOOOOOOOOOOO ENNNNNDOOOO!
AmuroNT1

Actually, it's a spinoff of the original mecha series from ACE2. In that game, your character was a test pilot for the Arc series, beginning in the Feather Arc (a weak production model) before being promoted to the experimental Gun Arc. His partner/rival pilots the Buster Arc, while the main original enemy pilots a customized Feather Arc. ACE3 introduces the Blood Arc, but what relationship it might have with the ACE2 Arc series remains unclear.

Kuruni

Wow, so they give us Nu HWS as well! Seeing Blood Ark made me wonder if Marina and Tak would appear in game?
AmuroNT1

I dunno, didn't ACE2 take place in an a more distant year?

I thought it was sort of amusing that when ACE3 was first announced, people were wishing it'd have no originals because they considered Tak and Marina's story impossible to top.

Kuruni

They can appear as special unit to buy after you beat the game once, like how PoD units are in ACE2.
Homeless

AmuroNT1 wrote:I thought it was sort of amusing that when ACE3 was first announced, people were wishing it'd have no originals because they considered Tak and Marina's story impossible to top.
I liked the two dummies, but how does that work? >_>
"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
RX 93 ZZ

one thing i didint understand was how the Nu Gundam could easily run on land but once you play as the sazabi it only walks AND SLOWLY at that.
Mobile suits: RX-93 Nu Gundam/RX-94 MP Nu(Fin Funnel Type), RGM-89S Jegan
Cars: '93 Mazda RX-7 (FD3S)