Why no GX in Gundam:Musou?

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
ned_2007

Why no GX in Gundam:Musou?

As the title says, that is my question. All the AUs have their respective MS representing them minus AW and CE. Maybe why CE is not there because they have already their own line of successful games. We all know that GX is the black sheep of gundam.

I highly doubt there would be a gameplay problem in using GX mecha like the DX using TSC as the reason they are not in the game. If GX mecha appear, it could generate curiosity in a not well known series and could lead to different possibilities. It feels like they want to impress that GX never existed.

It would be great if the storyline was setup in which you have to fight the evil alliance of Scirocco and the Frost brothers. Of course, the Frost brothers will have to look the other way when it comes to Newtypes if they work together or they just end up using each other which is a more plausible possibility.
mcred23

I think the reason Gundam X mecha aren't in Musou is simply because the series isn't as popular as the other shows. I'm sure if they wanted them in the game, any gameplay or story issues could be worked out, but the series and it's mecha simply isn't as popular or well known as other shows and mecha, and it's the popular, well known designs that, in part, help sell the game.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Deus EpS Machina

Its not there, cuz its not there for whatever reason Bandai decided on. I dont see how we would know the correct reason for its absence, it isnt like we can somehow manage to put it in the game. Hell, if we had that sort of power, we'ld first give it a Master Grade releases.
Nyan nyan nyan nyan ni hao nyan!~~~
supperrfreek

I really think they focus almost exclusively on the UC, save a few token units.