Gameboy advance SRW?

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Ragormha

Gameboy advance SRW?

I friend told me there was SRW on the Gameboy Advance, yet I haven't been able to find it, anyone able to help me?
"I don't CARE if the mechanaught can't handle it, I want Wings of Light, the few seconds it'd last and the pilot mortality would be worth it." -me, eXteel closed beta.
CyborgZeta

The SRW games licensed in North America are Original Generation and Original Generation 2, respectively.

Being published by Atlus, they can be pretty hard to find in stores now, so I'd recommend ordering them from Amazon or even Play-Asia (though it will take longer).

Or you can try checking Gamestop to see if any local stores in your area have it.
My Anime/Manga stats.
"Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than Hell itself...That is coffee." - Godot
Ragormha

OK, thanks a bunch!
How do they compare to other SRW games, they worth getting?
"I don't CARE if the mechanaught can't handle it, I want Wings of Light, the few seconds it'd last and the pilot mortality would be worth it." -me, eXteel closed beta.
Scyron

if you can only read/speak english and want to expience the SRW gameplay to some extent I would suggest it. Both of them seem to give a good feel of the gameplay and keeping a coherent story though out both games.

I myself haven't played much of the second since it just wasn't as fun as the first, but in either case I'd highly suggest picking one up just cause.
Mark064

They are more or less the same as normal SRW games the main exceptions is they only include Banpresto originals and not series like Gundam and Mazinger. One of the main differences is the ability to add weapons that are aquired in the game to the suit and thus it goes back to the old way of updating single weapons instead of all at once.