Gundam games only in japan

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
acsam

Gundam games only in japan

i know theres a lot of Gundam game that are in japan and there better than the ones we got here in America becuz if you look and the trailer for Zeonic Front in the movise section on Gundam Journey To Jaburo you see that they show you the Japan version of the game and you see that you can load each MS in your team i mean like load, for ex: each of green team's MS like one will have a gun and the other will have a bazooka and so on and you see Char show you the bule prints of a RX-79[G] Gundam on one for the missions.

and in Gundam EIS i saw a cove for the game from japan and it said Online on it i dont know if that one is true.

where can i get a Japan playble PS2? and the Japan Gundam games
Hyakushiki

You can buy one from reputable dealer that sells import games though an North American PS2 with a mod chip can play Japanese games just fine or or cheaper option is Swap Magic. This a link to their website.

http://www.swapmagic3.com/Swap_Magic_Where_To_Buy.asp

Check with a dealer and weigh the options.

Some good Japanese Gundam games are...

Omni vs. Zaft II Plus it's a fun action game that features mechs from Seed and destiny.

U.C Climax, similar to the Gundam vs. games it features MS from every UC Gundam series except Victory.

There are a couple non Gundam mech games that you should check out

Another Century's Episode I and II, another action game that has some Gundam mechs plus others from Macross, Dragonar, L-Gaim, Layzner,Nadesico, and even Brain Powerd.
Don't send a coordinator to do a newtype's job!
acsam

thx for the help ill check the other game too thx
J-Lead

Re: Gundam games only in japan

acsam wrote:i know theres a lot of Gundam game that are in japan and there better than the ones we got here in America becuz if you look and the trailer for Zeonic Front in the movise section on Gundam Journey To Jaburo you see that they show you the Japan version of the game and you see that you can load each MS in your team i mean like load, for ex: each of green team's MS like one will have a gun and the other will have a bazooka and so on and you see Char show you the bule prints of a RX-79[G] Gundam on one for the missions.
You...can't really do that in the japanese version of the game either, from what I hear. That was just a promotional video, probably from the development phase. If you could honestly outfit your teams like that, the game would be too easy. :)
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."
acsam

really but thatll be more real like and would be kool too
Heecarl_Reez

Hoho don't forget about G Generation games

Get Neo,simply the best G generation i've ever played(3d graphics,cool Fmv,revolutionary gameplay that drives G gen from SRW)...

Japan version EiS,have an online feture.But to be honest i've never tried it.
acsam

do know the reason why the American EIS has no online?
Scyron

acsam wrote:do know the reason why the American EIS has no online?
There technically isn't online in what you think it as. All they had was a downloadable zeong head suit, and I think some other stuff. In return we got the seed suits and something else I think.

Also please clean up the language like kool with a spellcheck, or something as not all of the community has english as a first language.
Bry_Bry

One Japanese game that has interested me is Mobile Suit Gundam: Lost war Chronicle. It looks like to me a cleaned-up and corrected version of Journey to Jaburo. Is this true? Does anyone know if its any good?
supperrfreek

What I would like to see is Gundam battle royale released in the US.
Mwulf

Bry_Bry wrote:One Japanese game that has interested me is Mobile Suit Gundam: Lost war Chronicle. It looks like to me a cleaned-up and corrected version of Journey to Jaburo. Is this true? Does anyone know if its any good?
That's pretty accurate, and from what I've heard it's very good.

I'd still recommend Project Pegasus over it, though. It's newer and has better graphics, along with very simple, fun gameplay--not to mention it covers space and land battles. It's the best OYW game out there.

Other than that... yeah, deffinitely get OMNI vs. ZAFT 2+.

I nabbed a copy of Climax UC, hearing... decent things about it, but swapmagic won't load the disc. :(
Another Day, Another Mishap.

Gundam Seed Fates
ASA (comic)
blaze101
Location: Would say Halle Barry's boudoir, but she had a kid. So, yeah...<_<

Mwulf wrote:
Bry_Bry wrote:One Japanese game that has interested me is Mobile Suit Gundam: Lost war Chronicle. It looks like to me a cleaned-up and corrected version of Journey to Jaburo. Is this true? Does anyone know if its any good?
That's pretty accurate, and from what I've heard it's very good.

I'd still recommend Project Pegasus over it, though. It's newer and has better graphics, along with very simple, fun gameplay--not to mention it covers space and land battles. It's the best OYW game out there.

Other than that... yeah, deffinitely get OMNI vs. ZAFT 2+.

I nabbed a copy of Climax UC, hearing... decent things about it, but swapmagic won't load the disc. :(
Lost War Chronicles is great once you first get it.....it's just like most Gundam games, it lacks replay value and you lose interest...not to mention, the control scheme is skewed out the beHind. :roll:
This is what happens to ya if you mess with me--http://content.ytmnd.com/content/0/c/4/ ... fc861a.gif
Bry_Bry

Mwulf wrote:
you probaly have a dated swap magic disk. Actually that game is still somewhat new, so you migth have to wait until a new version comes out
Mwulf

3.6; I got it in december... I didn't think it'd go out of date that soon.

Anywho, swapmagic is AWESOME. I cannot believe how cool it is.
Another Day, Another Mishap.

Gundam Seed Fates
ASA (comic)
bluemax151

IMO it's actually the best action Gundam game on PS2. Depends on your tastes thought really. Definitely better than JtJ.
こいつ が ガンダム か
RIP John Neil Seward Jr/Jack Seward 10/11/1924-11/10/2010