What can you tell me about Zeonic Front?

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
"Kamille! Kamille!

What can you tell me about Zeonic Front?

I just got it for $10 used at gamestop. (good deal?)

I played it once at my friend's house loooong ago (like, when it first came out) and remember loving it.

Any overall tips, advice on really hard levels, etc? opinions? whatever you have WITHOUT SPOILERS if possible. thanks.
Mwulf

Practice, practice, practice. Also, keep switching your sensors (sonic, thermal, radar) so no one sneaks up on you. Try to approach every enemy MS from behind for 1-hit kills.... other than that, have fun; it an awesome game.
Another Day, Another Mishap.

Gundam Seed Fates
ASA (comic)
blaze101
Location: Would say Halle Barry's boudoir, but she had a kid. So, yeah...<_<

One thing I can say is that Doms are superb in the game!
Fritz Ashlyn

Do NOT toy around with the White Base team.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Cardi Doorl

Once you get Doms there's no point using anything else.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Destroy Gundam

Fritz Ashlyn wrote:Do NOT toy around with the White Base team.
Chances are that you'll die the most on this mission. And once you get Doms, you'll wonder how you got by without them.
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.
solid snake

Use beam rifles. They can shoot through mountains.
A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.
Blue Comet

Destroy Gundam wrote:
Fritz Ashlyn wrote:Do NOT toy around with the White Base team.
Chances are that you'll die the most on this mission.
Very true. I know I did. :P
Toxicity

solid snake wrote:Use beam rifles. They can shoot through mountains.
With what? Zakus IIs, Doms and Goufs can't use BRs.
Cardi Doorl

In this game, they can. :?
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
RGM-79G GM Command

Cardi Doorl wrote:In this game, they can. :?
Not the Gouf, just a Zaku II and a Dom IIRC, although she might have had a Zaku I and not a Zaku II I can't check since I deleted my data. (Not on purpose, it was an accident.)
Thundermuffin's TEGSD: MEYRIN: Ma’am! The Archangel has arrived and launched a giant, man-shaped robot at us! Likelihood of it being a mobile-suit… (Meyrin does some quick calculations on her console)…ninety-nine point eight percent!
ARTHUR: Good God, that’s almost a hundred-percent!
RGM-79 GM

The only Zeon MS that can use beamrifles are a Zaku II and a Dom Funf. Both of which use the same beamrifle which has an external generator.
US Army Infantryman's creed wrote:In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous; Armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country's trust. Always I fight on: through the foe, to the objective, to triumph over all. If necessary, I fight to my death
Duo

game stop... game stop... game stop... Is that the one that's like Blockbuster. but they branched off as a store within the store? If so.. I have like $15 I can spend and I'm sooooooooo gonna get this game if that's the place.. I missed it on the release because of one reason or another and I can only find it for $70+ usually...
"TAG ALONG ON MY JOURNEY INTO HELL!"
"Momma said real men don't cry..."
"The God of Death is Back from Hell!"
-Duo Maxwell - Shinigami
ORegan

a few bits of advice:

1. we're all here to help if you get stuck

2. Char's ZII and Amuro's gundam are invulnerable to ranged weapons from the front when you pilot them/

3. use lots of battle strategies and tactics. the route setup is your best friend.

4. Austin is awesome
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
J-Lead

RGM-79 GM wrote:The only Zeon MS that can use beamrifles are a Zaku II and a Dom Funf. Both of which use the same beamrifle which has an external generator.
Zaku II F2 actually.

Anyhoo, on a hard mission, analyse your enemy as much as possible play the mission if you need to analyse further (even if you fail, you learn something new about your enemy) and when you figure out how the enemy's plan works, then making a plan to counter it is a piece of cake.
RGM-79 GM

Thats still a Zaku II. Apart form Char's none of them are really that differet. Oh and try to avoid using bazookas unless you are using Doms.
US Army Infantryman's creed wrote:In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous; Armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country's trust. Always I fight on: through the foe, to the objective, to triumph over all. If necessary, I fight to my death
Paul McCartney Jr

When you reach the whitebase mission, RUN past them like a bat out of hell and strafe next to the whitebase. You'll only get a C but you'll finish the mission in 1:28
"Kamille! Kamille!

Paul McCartney Jr wrote:When you reach the whitebase mission, RUN past them like a bat out of heck and strafe next to the whitebase. You'll only get a C but you'll finish the mission in 1:28
and to get an S?

(btw, I don't have a PS2 yet so I can't play it. :P but knowing I was going to get a PS2 I went with my friend to gamestop and saw it in the >$10 bin and thought why not. I might get the console this weekend.)
ORegan

Kamille getting an S is kinda hard, but i made a post sometime ago on how to pass that with either a really good grade or an S, i'll see if i can find it

Edit found it:
ORegan wrote:to answer Kampfer, i found a way to make surr you lose NOONE on your team.

when making a a route, make it so there isnt any for any team. also pick all leaders to be solo for this mission (you'll thank me)

pick a team, doesnt matter who, go to the most left on the map until you reach i believe it is the 1st group of rocks in a circle. hide behind one until guncannon can't shoot at you, he should just stand there. wait until gundam comes. he should be next to guncannon, and he will also stay still. lock on and gather info on them. make your leader stay put and switch to another team. take the long way around the center. take a left so that there is a big hill (you should be on the opposite side of where gundam and guncannon are). manuver so guntank can't hit you. hide behind the base he is on directly under him, collect guntanks data. stay under the rock and side step to the right until ur at the corner. come out of the corner and hide behind the rock laying there. you should be behinf and to the left of white base. lock on and collect data. mission complete

if you dont understand this, you can pm or e-mail me

*note if you have beaten this game already and have all doms you'll have this mission done in around 2 or 3 minutes
[/quote]
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
"Kamille! Kamille!

ORegan wrote:Kamille getting an S is kinda hard, but i made a post sometime ago on how to pass that with either a really good grade or an S, i'll see if i can find it

Edit found it:
ORegan wrote:to answer Kampfer, i found a way to make surr you lose NOONE on your team.

when making a a route, make it so there isnt any for any team. also pick all leaders to be solo for this mission (you'll thank me)

pick a team, doesnt matter who, go to the most left on the map until you reach i believe it is the 1st group of rocks in a circle. hide behind one until guncannon can't shoot at you, he should just stand there. wait until gundam comes. he should be next to guncannon, and he will also stay still. lock on and gather info on them. make your leader stay put and switch to another team. take the long way around the center. take a left so that there is a big hill (you should be on the opposite side of where gundam and guncannon are). manuver so guntank can't hit you. hide behind the base he is on directly under him, collect guntanks data. stay under the rock and side step to the right until ur at the corner. come out of the corner and hide behind the rock laying there. you should be behinf and to the left of white base. lock on and collect data. mission complete

if you dont understand this, you can pm or e-mail me

*note if you have beaten this game already and have all doms you'll have this mission done in around 2 or 3 minutes
Thanks, I'll copy that down. Thanks also to all who responded.