Super Robot Wars W

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Wingnut

Crazy Gundam wrote:This is probably a really dumb auestion so please don't hurt me... :lol:

Is this game comming out in English, and possibly be sold ina store on this continent.
Unlikely if not impossbile. The main reason we got the OG series is because there were no licenceing issues to be worked out with all the various mecha series that have representitives in the game. Getting all of those rights would likely make the game insanely expensive domestic release for what it offers as a game.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Crazy Gundam

I thought so, oh well. :wink:
Gato: "You're useless! You're just a grunt!"
Kou : " Yes, Sir."
Gato: " I'M THE ENEMY, YOU IDIOT!!!"
Kuruni

Bump, back to topic. User Bundoll at gamer-gate.net put scan of Famitsu which feature new casts of Original, now with family theme!

Valstock - so we get original ship as well
Shibomu Ardygun Operator of Volstock & 22-years old sister of main character
Akane Ardygun Volstock's gunner & 20 years old sister of main character
Blessfield Ardygun Captain of Volstock, 45-years old father of main character
transformable mech "Valhawk"
Kazuma Ardygun 16-years old main character, main pilot of the Valhawk
Mihiro Ardygun 10-years old sister of main character, subpilot of Valhawk (my...I must have DS now! :lol: )

Very interesting casts, IMO (especially since there is a loli :wink: ) Ardygun family seem to be a kind of space transportor, which isn't common to see in mecha show.
My girlfriend was a loli.
Wingnut

Hmm. Kuruni has a thing for loli girl pilots. He must be A CHAR! :P
Still... Hey Kazuma, your older sisters are hot, I think I'll date one! *A low growling can be heard coming from Blessfield.* Or not.

Any chance of seeing the Valhawk in it's MA/Waverider/airplane mode?
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Homeless

"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Bright Noa

Wingnut wrote:Hmm. Kuruni has a thing for loli girl pilots. He must be A CHAR! :P
Sorry, but I'm quoting this.....XD

One thing, anyone else besides me think that Shibomu Ardygun looks a lot like Ouka Nagisa??
ShadowCell wrote:"Can you escape the Hambrabi...AND THE GREAT CORNHOLIO?!"
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Nothing wrong with having a thing for Loli girl pilots, or being a Char 8)

Hmmm, so instead of choicing what original you want to start off with, its all gonna be one big story? That's rather neat. A ship crew full of family memebers, I like that concept alot. The ship itself looks something R Gun Powered's Mega Genisider Mode looking at the ship itself, from looking at it, it looks like it has a ramming mode, simular to the Shirogane.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Wingnut

Bright Noa wrote:One thing, anyone else besides me think that Shibomu Ardygun looks a lot like Ouka Nagisa??
I see the resemblence. Though, Shibomu looks like she has some Kobayashi elements to her as well as Ouka's look. They do seem to have the same hairstylest though.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.

Mihiro also kinda resembels Irui
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Bright Noa

Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine wrote:Nothing wrong with having a thing for Loli girl pilots, or being a Char 8)

Hmmm, so instead of choicing what original you want to start off with, its all gonna be one big story? That's rather neat. A ship crew full of family memebers, I like that concept alot. The ship itself looks something R Gun Powered's Mega Genisider Mode looking at the ship itself, from looking at it, it looks like it has a ramming mode, simular to the Shirogane.
1. True.....

2. It's the KUROgane that has a giant drill on the bow. The Shirogane is the one that gets owned a lot.....
Wingnut

He's got the right ship I think, but seeing as we only can see the bow of this thing, we can't really draw any conclusions from it yet until we have a full pic of it.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.

Wingnut wrote:He's got the right ship I think, but seeing as we only can see the bow of this thing, we can't really draw any conclusions from it yet until we have a full pic of it.
Or until actually seeing it in action

EDIT: Noa is actually right, I did get the ship names mixed up :?

Bright Noa

Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine wrote:
Wingnut wrote:He's got the right ship I think, but seeing as we only can see the bow of this thing, we can't really draw any conclusions from it yet until we have a full pic of it.
Or until actually seeing it in action

EDIT: Noa is actually right, I did get the ship names mixed up :?
Here's an easy way to remember the Space-Noah class ships (at least for me, that is):

Kurogane=>Made of Titantic Drill and "Trombe!"
Hagane=>Made of Tronium Cannon and SRX Team
Shirogane=>Made of Lee Linjin and massive fail

Here's a comercial for the game I found

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWCLTq2MnN0&eurl=

Kuruni

Here is image of the Valhawk in "air force mode" (the mech mode is call "close combat mode").

Now there are speculation how the Valstork may able to transform, thank to its Virtual On-ish design (overall colors and the bridge look like Temjin's head).
My girlfriend was a loli.
Bright Noa

Kuruni wrote:Here is image of the Valhawk in "air force mode" (the mech mode is call "close combat mode").

Now there are speculation how the Valstork may able to transform, thank to its Virtual On-ish design (overall colors and the bridge look like Temjin's head).
A transforming battleship??
Hmm.....wonder if it will look like a scaled-down version of the SDF-1 or not....
Wingnut

Bright Noa wrote:
Kuruni wrote:Here is image of the Valhawk in "air force mode" (the mech mode is call "close combat mode").

A transforming battleship??
Hmm.....wonder if it will look like a scaled-down version of the SDF-1 or not....
The Vakhawk is the lead character's mech. This latest pic shows it in what in Gundam terms would be MA mode.
The Valstock is the battleship. It doesn't transform.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.

The "Airforce mode" Looks like a cross between Zeta's Waverider mode, and R1's MA Mode . So, is there just gonna be the real type? Or do you think they'll include a super as well?

Bright Noa

Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine wrote:The "Airforce mode" Looks like a cross between Zeta's Waverider mode, and R1's MA Mode . So, is there just gonna be the real type? Or do you think they'll include a super as well?
Maybe it will be like the R-1....a real-robot type design and movement with firepower and pwnage abilities of a Super Robot....
RGM-79G GM Command

Bright Noa wrote:Maybe it will be like the R-1....a real-robot type design and movement with firepower and pwnage abilities of a Super Robot....
I hope so. Now I really need a DS. >_< This game looks great. (Well what i have seen of it does anyway.)
Thundermuffin's TEGSD: MEYRIN: Ma’am! The Archangel has arrived and launched a giant, man-shaped robot at us! Likelihood of it being a mobile-suit… (Meyrin does some quick calculations on her console)…ninety-nine point eight percent!
ARTHUR: Good God, that’s almost a hundred-percent!