What's Your Latest Game?

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Xenogil wrote:Just finished Xenosaga III, and I just picked up Rockman ZX. Big improvment over the Zero series; it lacks a ranking system.
In a way, ZX dose have a ranking system. You're still ranked a level on how you finish a boss.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Xenogil

In a sense, yeah. But there's no real consequence for getting a poor rank like there is in the Zero series, you just need to work a bit harder for your OI bar to go up.
bluemax151

RGM-79G GM Command wrote:I saw Nexus new at a Gamestop, but I got Last Raven instead. Anyway my newest games are Front mission 4, and Halo 2.
I got my copy from a gamestop actually :D It was the very last new copy anywhere with miles of my area and it was the demo copy so it was open. FM4 was a great choice especially since its under $20 after most peopel paid $50 :(
こいつ が ガンダム か
RIP John Neil Seward Jr/Jack Seward 10/11/1924-11/10/2010
Corvus Moore

Newest game,Time Crisis 3,along with a good powerfully rumbling light gun.
tetsujin

bluemax151 wrote:In fact some of the non seeking munitions noticeably seek your AC when the enemy AC's use them.
Heh, never noticed that part... :)

Right now I'm playing AC:SL (I'm not sure, but I think I never actually beat it before moving on to Nexus!) I think (not sure) that I'm on hard mode, and fighting enemy ACs is a giant pain in the ass. First off, they all do the "bunny hop" thing constantly, making my FCS more than useless... Then I wind up in these close-quarters battles against highly mobile ACs and find myself completely unable to hit them... I wind up relying on the Exceed Orbits - which are rather more potent in SL than in Nexus - when they start firing they really let out a barrage on anything they consider a target - and they're much better at hitting targets than my arm weapon (for some reason the first shot from my sniper rifle, after I get an FCS lock, always misses, even if the target's an easy hit...) But it feels so lame to do that (not that it really works, anyway) - I miss the days of AC2 when all ACs had overboost. In AC3 there are hardly any OB cores and in Nexus it's near impossible to set up a decent AC with OB that you can actually use...

Tales of Eternia on PSP
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
bluemax151

Truthfully Tetsujin you should just stick with Nexus as it has that one disc that is just all old AC levels redone. I stopped on AC for now to concentrate on Samurai Warriors 2 which I'm over 40 hours into. When I'm done it's back to Nexus and both Valkyrie Profile games in order. I'm thinking about Picking up Devil Summoner but I really should just wait and get Persona 3.

New Game: Harvest Moon DS.
こいつ が ガンダム か
Blue 55

My newest game is World of WarCraft. Man I just signed my life away. :lol:
"Dear humanity we regret being alien bastards, we regret comming to earth, and me most certainly regret the corps just blowing up our raggedy azz fleet"
---

Gundam Battle Royale for me.

Camille Vidan

My newest game is World of WarCraft. Man I just signed my life away.
I've been planning to do the same soon. I'm sorry.
Folken Fanel

Just picked up Xenosaga. Haven't really played it that much but its a pretty good game so far.
Mobile Suit Gundam: Neo
It's common knowledge that 99.99% of users on Youtube are ZOINKING idiots.
Blade of the Red Comet

Just racked up my 250th hour in Chromehounds...and I'm anxiously awaiting Armored Core 4, Mobile Ops: The One Year War, Splinter Cell Double Agent, and of course...Gears of War!
tetsujin

bluemax151 wrote:Truthfully Tetsujin you should just stick with Nexus as it has that one disc that is just all old AC levels redone.
Yeah, I played that. Remakes aren't the same, though. I like AC enough to deal with PS1 graphics...

FINALLY Got my hands on Megaman Battle Network 5 Double Team DS...and at HMV of all places :lol:

alucard2

My latest games:

Xenosaga 3
Sengoku Basara 2 (Samurai Warriors with Anime...yay!)
Godzilla : Save the Earth (please dont laugh ^^)
mcred23

In the past 48 hours, I've picked up both Call Of Duty: Finest Hour and Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy. I've been going back and forth between the two, although since I got Finest Hour first, I've spent more time playing it. And both are great. 8)
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
bluemax151

I got GUNDAM BATTLE ROYALE and so far so good.
こいつ が ガンダム か
Camille Vidan

Now i'm officially one of those freak undead players in WoW. Nice.
solid snake

Just got Half Life for PS2 last night.
A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.

Add Valkyire Profile 2: Slimera to my list.