What's Your Latest Game?

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Haros_Pet_Kat

I just got Warioware: Smooth Moves. So far, it uses the Wiimote a lot better than the existing games I have played, and is far more responsive. It is pretty fun too.
Chris wrote:Haha...you jackanapes have all been fooled by my ninja editing skills!
RGM-79G GM Command

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, and Custom Robo. *Falls to the ground crying* I almost got SRT OG2 and Metal Arms Glitch in the System (I had Metal Arms before but sold it cause I wanted the X-box version.) but they only had the covers up for both games.
Thundermuffin's TEGSD: MEYRIN: Ma’am! The Archangel has arrived and launched a giant, man-shaped robot at us! Likelihood of it being a mobile-suit… (Meyrin does some quick calculations on her console)…ninety-nine point eight percent!
ARTHUR: Good God, that’s almost a hundred-percent!
ParaParaJMo

This is stuff I share along with my brothers

For PSP
Boxer's Road 2 (I know some of the boxers that are playable in it)
Initial D Street Stage (Like version 3 except the snow stage)
Power Stone Collection (a must have for fans)
Gundam Battle Royale
Gundam Quiz Battle (definite need for Japanese knowledge)
Gundam Blood of Zeon
Ghosts and Goblins
Darkstalkers
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops (interesting plot twists)
Dragon Ball Z Shin Budokai

For DS
Jump Ultimate Superstars (the way the first game should have been to begin with)
Ouendan (Get this instead of Elite Beat Agents)
Gyakuten Saiban II/Phoenix Wright Justice for All
Yoshi's Island DS

For PS2
Kings of Collesium (both New Japan and ZERO-ONE versions)
K-1 MAX 2005
Ryu Ga Gotoku 2/Yakuza 2
Gundam SEED Destiny OMNI VS ZAFT II Plus
Mobile Suit Gundam UC Climax
SNK Vs. Capcom
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Phantom Blood
Victorious Boxer's 2: Fighting Spirit
Karaoke Revolution Winter Songs
Karaoke Revolution JPop 2
Karaoke Revolution Anime Vol 2

For Wii
Dragon Ball Z Sparking Neo
Trauma Center Second Opinion
Zelda Twilight Princess
Wii Sports
Metal Slug

For Saturn (THAT'S RIGHT!! SATURN RULES!!!)
Gundam: Blue Destiny
Burning Rangers
Panzer Dragoon Orta
Z Gundam
Cyberbots
Final Fight Revenge
Dancing Eyes

For PlayStation
Street Fighter II: The Anime movie game
Busta Move 2
Boxer's Road 1
Hajime no Ippo
Tobal 2 (lost my copy a LONG time ago)
Toshinden 2

For Dreamcast
Berserk (Japanese version)
Last Blade 2
Fighting Vipers 2

Now I'm waiting for Virtua Fighter 5 to come out so I could get a PS3
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Today, I just aquired: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Spirit Caller
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Scyron

Resident evil:Remake
Resident Evil 0
Dragon Quest 8
mcred23

At the moment, I'm alternating between my two newest games, the Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged Volume 1 and Over G Fighters (More of the latter, since I'm going through it again with the F-22A :twisted: )
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
kfrooster

Trying to complete Kingdom Hearts II up to 100% so I can see the not-so-secret movie.
- Star Ocean is in line after that as well as Shadow of the Collusus.
volrath77

I got myself Climax UC & Another Century's Episode 2 (Japanese versions) last week. Can't find any English versions anywhere. Currently playing both and as far as I can see right now, ACE2 (obviously powered by From Software's AC Nexus onwards engine) is a much better game than Climax UC notwithstanding the fact that I can't understand one whit of Japanese.

Well, at least ACE2 appears to have some sort of story compared to Climax U.C's approach of just allowing me to assume the role of the characters involved in UC history, fight their battles, some cutscenes here and there. Charging weapons power metre? Yuck. Come on Bandai, can't you do any better than this?
Blue 55

Let's see....

Lost Plant:CE
Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess( Wii Vers.)
Star Trek: Legacy
Ace Comabat X
"Dear humanity we regret being alien bastards, we regret comming to earth, and me most certainly regret the corps just blowing up our raggedy azz fleet"
---
Scyron

volrath77 wrote:I got myself Climax UC & Another Century's Episode 2 (Japanese versions) last week. Can't find any English versions anywhere. Currently playing both and as far as I can see right now, ACE2 (obviously powered by From Software's AC Nexus onwards engine) is a much better game than Climax UC notwithstanding the fact that I can't understand one whit of Japanese.

Well, at least ACE2 appears to have some sort of story compared to Climax U.C's approach of just allowing me to assume the role of the characters involved in UC history, fight their battles, some cutscenes here and there. Charging weapons power metre? Yuck. Come on Bandai, can't you do any better than this?
As far as I can tell ACE/2 was never released in english since it is in the same vein as SRW games feature robots from all sorts of series.
volrath77

Scyron wrote:As far as I can tell ACE/2 was never released in english since it is in the same vein as SRW games feature robots from all sorts of series.
Ack. What a shame. Using From Software's AC engine is already a smart move. Banpresto should've gone one step further and followed Konami's footsteps by having English sub option (like the Japanese version of MGS2: SoL if I'm not mistaken).

Well, at least I got 1 good game in ACE2. Heck, it feels like a combination of AC and ZOE2 in one. Slightly less frantic than ZOE2 but equally enjoyable nonetheless.

Speaking of SRW, that's one of the games I can't seem to find here. Grrr...
solid snake

I just got Call of Duty 2.
A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.
G.Squirrel

PC version or XBox 360 version?

I've been thinking of buying SRW:OG2, is it worth the money?
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

I got the japanese cart, and I can definitly say you'd get you're money's worth. Its quite hard on some stages though.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Dark Duel

Onimusha 3 for the PC. AWESOME.
Because Jean Reno = automatic win in my book, and that whip-sword rocks.
Oh yeah, Samanosuke's cool too.(Still hate that name, though :D )
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
solid snake

G.Squirrel wrote:PC version or XBox 360 version?
The 360 version.
A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.
EZero8

I recently got Call of Duty 3 for the PS3... insane graphics and hard controls, but fun nonetheless. 8)

EDIT: 2500 posts?!? Finally...
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
RGM-79G GM Command

Final Fantasy XII, and Area 51 (On X-Box.).
Thundermuffin's TEGSD: MEYRIN: Ma’am! The Archangel has arrived and launched a giant, man-shaped robot at us! Likelihood of it being a mobile-suit… (Meyrin does some quick calculations on her console)…ninety-nine point eight percent!
Ravager

Warhammer 40k Dark Crusade.One of the best RTS for people looking for a "quick fix".Very well balanced though the Necrons can get to unbalanced(powerful) in skirmish or MP.Space Marines kick more ass compared to their original counterparts in DoW.
RGM-79G GM Command

Super Robot Wars GC.