General Gaming Help. (possible spoilers)

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Omega

Thanks for the info... and he's two years younger than me while at the same time i'm the one who taught him how to play Armored Core... So i'm trying to stay ahead of him rather than surpass him.
Quiddity

Omega wrote:Ok... now the question becomes how do i get my hands on them?
Should you still be looking for them, the first can be found in one of the Labrynthos with one of the segment files while the second can be obtained by beating that Omega/Weltall wannabee in the CAT Testing grounds. :P
MAHQ Staff - Dunbine, L-Gaim, Escaflowne, Ideon, Gasaraki, The Big O, Overman King Gainer, Zambot 3 and FLCL
In my search for justice, I created war. In my search for war, I created death. In my search for death... I have lost my soul.
Omega

Quiddity wrote:Should you still be looking for them, the first can be found in one of the Labrynthos with one of the segment files while the second can be obtained by beating that Omega/Weltall wannabee in the CAT Testing grounds. :P
I've found Erde Kaiser and Fury, i just need to beat Omega ID
Omega

:shock: :shock: :shock: ...I never thought i would actually need help on this... Suikoden V

Does anyone have a map of the deep twilight forest, and the ruins that follow? and if possible, can someone give me a recommended level for that damned tree blocking my way?
Omega

Omega wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: ...I never thought i would actually need help on this... Suikoden V

Does anyone have a map of the deep twilight forest, and the ruins that follow? and if possible, can someone give me a recommended level for that damned tree blocking my way?
Nevermind, i figured it out myself last night.
and i FINALLY Killed that overgrown junkheap EK Sigma.
abrahamsen0

Edit : MOVED
filthbacteria

i have a question about fable 2. I started playing yesterday, and as far as i can tell there is only one saved game at a time. usually with these kinds of game i like to finish the game past the tutorial stage, then save it, then try out different kinds of characters after that. so i might have 2 or 3 characters at a time, switching back and forth between games(depending on if i fell like being good or evil, a fighter or a mage etc. etc.). does anyone know how to do this on fable 2?
Outlaw

Just make a new character it should save seperately. Once you have multiple characters continue changes form just autoloading to showing a hand of cards, each card represents one of your characters.
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
young_oldtype

Moved from my old thread:
young_oldtype wrote:To be specific it would be Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War Dark Crusade. Now there's this campaign map I can't get through with. It's just west of the Daemon Peninsula and I kinda forgot its name.
So, it is controlled by the Chaos and I'm trying to wrest it outta them with my Space Marines. Now I'm stuck barely a quarter of the map and trying to figure out ways to get through that massive enemy army (WTF they seem to have unlimited number of units!), albeit futile.
And please let this n00b ask you kind people one little question: What would be a good anti-Chaos strategy for Space Marines? I would highly appreciate your replies.^^
Theoden wrote:[/color]Spears shall be shaken, shields be splintered! A sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises!

See bullcrap here.
SD Gundam Online Taiwan IGN:
Praxis
NastyNate

does anyone know how to get full armor gundam and bernies zaku II on the wii mobile suit gundam senshin game.
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ
Valmanway

Young_oldtype:

This is the Chass Fortress mission right? Try luring enemy squads into a killzone. I'd expect the Defilers being the biggest problem with their cannons scattering your units, so try focus firing on the Defilers and high-tail it out of there. Plasma and Missle Launchers are your friend, as is the Word of the Emperor spell. You can also try drop podding Dreads behind enemy lines, which is what I love to do.

Otherwise, concetrate on all the other sectors before going for the Chaos to get all the special units, and rush 'em.
young_oldtype

Actually, that's in Reclusiarch's area but thanks a lot Valmanway. That'd be a very great help. Now all I have to do is to set that game up again as my computer got into a mess this other day.
Theoden wrote:[/color]Spears shall be shaken, shields be splintered! A sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises!

See bullcrap here.
Praxis
NastyNate

does anybody know how to get the passwords to work on gundam battle universe for the psp. I entered them in and had a sound but I don't have the extra missions yet.
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ
Toxicity

IN zone of the enders the 2nd runner, how does one unlock the Naked Jehuty and Inhert OFs? All the guide sites are too stinking vague about what you have to do, so me and my buddy cant figure it out.

EDIT: We found inhert, so now we just need Naked Jehuty. PLease and thanks you.
young_oldtype

I resumed playing SRW OG recently and picked up on that desert stage where you have to recapture Kusuha and the Grungust Type 2. Of course, there's the boss R-Gun Rivale--so how do I kill it?

See bullcrap here.
Praxis
Indicible

Same as always: Valor-ed attack with strong support. IIRC, I got it with a Valor-ed Rampage Ghost supported by Leona in the R-Gun. Take with a grain of salt, since it has been six months since I did not touch the game.
The bird of Hermes is my name
Eating my wings to make me tame.
Hyakushiki

Toxicity wrote:IN zone of the enders the 2nd runner, how does one unlock the Naked Jehuty and Inhert OFs? All the guide sites are too stinking vague about what you have to do, so me and my buddy cant figure it out.

It's been a while since I played so I could be wrong but I think you just need to beat the game on at least normal difficulty. I only say this because after my first playthrough, I unlocked all the OFs including Vic Viper (which was the one I really wanted) and Anubis. Either that or try playing the bonus missions and see what happens.
Don't send a coordinator to do a newtype's job!
Seraphic
Location: Inside the barrel of Wing Zero's left Buster Rifle.

Toxicity wrote:IN zone of the enders the 2nd runner, how does one unlock the Naked Jehuty and Inhert OFs? All the guide sites are too stinking vague about what you have to do, so me and my buddy cant figure it out.

Well, you did the really hard part, so I'll try to explain the easy one. I think this has to be done in a game where you don't play as Naked Jehuty from the start. I suggest ver. 2, or maybe use Damaged Jehuty and spam its subweapons. (Mummy is so broken....) Right after the sequence where Jehuty supposedly gets the Zero Shift upgrade, you'll be in a part where you fly through some underground tunnels with large rooms.

The exits of each room look like a large opening, and some of them have a smaller opening underneath them gated off by yellow lasers. It'll stick out like a sore thumb. I don't remember which gate it is, but one of them can be broken. I usually just fly right up to the gate and Zero Shift into it until it breaks. (Yeah, only the one secret passage will break.)

Once you're in the secret area, you'll fight Naked Jehuty, and you better be careful, because he can one-shot you. Zero Shift might be a good idea, but Mummy makes the entire fight really unfair. I also think he's invulnerable to gunfire. Anyway, kick his ass, and the trophy will show up.

As you continue on, you'll enter the room where you have to fly forward while shielding yourself against the giant energy cannon.

*all from memory* I think that should cover it well enough. Good luck.
"Red particles are bad, they mutate you into... dead? But green/blue particles are good, apparently, for reasons and for purposes yet to be determined. Isn't science sometimes nicely color-coded?"
-Antares

GW: The Sword . Sera's Art . Gameplay . The Lost Citadel
Strike105

In the topic "Have you played any of the Gundam videogames", krullnar brought up a question regarding the last 17% of Amuro's route in the UC Mode in Gundam vs. Zeta Gundam. I chose to answer it here.

After you are able to swich between sides using the R1/L1 buttons, go to Garma's UC route on the Axis side. There is a mission in the 0079 arc in which Garma survives/joins Ramba Ral (or someone else idr)

Go to the red Odessa mission. When the RX-78 appears, you MUST destroy it. (remember, destroy it, don't let it escape).

That's how I unlocked my last 17%. The only payoff though is playing through the original MSG story with Zeta Gundam-era MS. You also get a few new Char/Quattro missions.

If you have already done these, I don't know what else to say.
Last edited by Strike105 on Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
krullnar

lol this sucks I did that already so wow I guess I'm boned to never finishing UC mode.
ShadowCell - Mr. T doesn't read YouTube comments. Neither does Jesus. Or MacGuyver. Don't you want to be like Mr. T, Jesus, and MacGuyver?