General Gaming Help. (possible spoilers)

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
ORegan

Kampfer wrote:Sigh..... Ok Iam at the end of my rope here.
I seriously need help in level 6 in Zeonic Front. I well take any help
tip, strategies anything!! CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
ok i can help, but can u fefresh my memory on which level that was i.e. what was the goal of the mission. also what mobile suits are you using
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

OReagan, I can help you on the mission specs: you have to collect data on the White Base, Gundam, Guncannon and Guntank without all three teams being destroyed. You have the Zaku I and II, and the Gouf A-Type at your disposal. It is the level after you destroy the mini-version of Big Tray and encounter Agar and his Guncannon squad in the desert, repairing a Zeon supply base. That's all I think.

Signed, ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty.
"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
- Darius Jedburgh, Edge of Darkness, Episode 6, Fusion
Toxicity

ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty wrote:A few things: One: In MSG: Encounters In Space, does anybody know how to get an A-S ranking on the Side 6 and Solomon missions in White Base mode? Two: Does anybody know how to beat Level 6 in Zeonic Front? Three: Does anybody know if Gundam SEED: Never-Ending Tommorrow is in the U.S. and is available yet? That's about it.

ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty.
I don't know how much, but doing multi target lock and hitting 5 different people at the same time generally helps out your points/ranks. And, if you die, do not just start the segment over again, that kills your points. If you die, start the entire level again.

I have never played zeonic front therefore cannot help you with mssion six.

yes, never ending tomorrow is indeed available in the US. I've played and think it is merely encounters in space mutated into...seed.
bluemax151

ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty wrote:OReagan, I can help you on the mission specs: you have to collect data on the White Base, Gundam, Guncannon and Guntank without all three teams being destroyed. You have the Zaku I and II, and the Gouf A-Type at your disposal. It is the level after you destroy the mini-version of Big Tray and encounter Agar and his Guncannon squad in the desert, repairing a Zeon supply base. That's all I think.

That mission is horrid. Are any stealth enhancing parts available at that time? You're basically going to lose units regardless you just have to be willing to sacrifice some if not most of them to get the job done. You will have to manually contol each squad (remember to make all units wait/standby) and sneak up behind each of the RX units and lock on for a bit to get the data.
こいつ が ガンダム か
RIP John Neil Seward Jr/Jack Seward 10/11/1924-11/10/2010
ORegan

to answer Kampfer, i found a way to make surr you lose NOONE on your team.

when making a a route, make it so there isnt any for any team. also pick all leaders to be solo for this mission (you'll thank me)

pick a team, doesnt matter who, go to the most left on the map until you reach i believe it is the 1st group of rocks in a circle. hide behind one until guncannon can't shoot at you, he should just stand there. wait until gundam comes. he should be next to guncannon, and he will also stay still. lock on and gather info on them. make your leader stay put and switch to another team. take the long way around the center. take a left so that there is a big hill (you should be on the opposite side of where gundam and guncannon are). manuver so guntank can't hit you. hide behind the base he is on directly under him, collect guntanks data. stay under the rock and side step to the right until ur at the corner. come out of the corner and hide behind the rock laying there. you should be behinf and to the left of white base. lock on and collect data. mission complete

if you dont understand this, you can pm or e-mail me

*note if you have beaten this game already and have all doms you'll have this mission done in around 2 or 3 minutes
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

To anyone who can help me (including Toxicity), does anyone know how to acquire the MS-17 Galbaldy Alpha? That is all.

"That's the problem with plutonium, Craven; it's limited in its application. It's not user-friendly. But as a vehicle for regaining one's self-respect; oh, it's got a lot going for it!"
HiZaku

To obtain a MS-17 Galbaldy Alpha in EiS, use a Zeon pilot in mission mode, and complete the Five-Star "Pezun Numbers" mission.
DEARKA: (Interrupts with a laugh) Calm down, Yzak.
YZAK: (Angry) That’s what you always **** say!
DEARKA: (Laughs) I guess I do always say that.
Kampfer

HA HA!! It worked like charm!! :D Thanks for all your help ORegan.
Come on everyone do the Carlton dance!!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=T3ANUkOyDNQ
DropDeadEd

Hucekbein 008L in Original Generation.

I did the requirements correctly but recieved nothing.
ORegan

Kampfer wrote:HA HA!! It worked like charm!! :D Thanks for all your help ORegan.
welcome :) if you need any other help with other levels(not simulations, im not to keen with those) then just pm me
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

HELP!

This is for anyone who owns Encounters In Space on PS2 and has all mobile suits on all sides: I've tried low damage, multi-target lock, hitting as many targets as I can (though mostly on the ships), and getting a high score in the 100,000s on both Side 6 and Solomon missions. Still, I get no higher than a B (Side 6), C or D rank (Solomon) on those missions. DOES ANYBODY HAVE ANY OTHER TIPS THAT I CAN USE? I'M F***ING DESPERATE! Thank you.

HiZaku

For Solomon, kill off both Salamis at the start of the mission. This opens up a new route where Amuro attacks Solomons core. It's a pretty long route, so can get a lot of points. Also, in the second part of the Big Zam fight, foucs on it's wing men and keep killing them. Eventually Rick Doms start coming in, and you ca kill them at you leisure untill you hit about 507,000 points (just make sure Dozle doesn't kill you while your after the Rick Doms). I hope this helps.
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

HiZaku, can I take any amount of damage during those missions, and can you please give me any tips about Side 6? PLEASE! Thank you for the Solomon tip.

MAY THE SCHWARTZ BE WITH YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!
HiZaku

O.K. I think understand what you mean about the damage. You can take any amount of damage to your body, but if you lose you sheild, I belive you lose 1000 points. Morale of the story: try not to get hit, and don't lose the shield.

Now about Side 6; it is possible to get an S on your first time, but it is extreamly difficult. First off: don't kill the Zeon ships, they will send out a few extra MS once you kill thhe first wave. When you first encounter M'Quve, try and blow up some asteriods (but keep an eye M'quve so he won't kill you). Now fight as normal untill Char shows up. Swich targets to Char (it will take you a while to get a lock) and SHOOT at him; do not use the saber. This will (with some luck) allow you to take out his sheild for points (1000 I think). Finsh off Char, then M'Quve.

To be honest with you, getting an S will be much easier if you beat White Base and Johnny Ridden's story. This extends this mission so that Amuro fights Ridden. Kill the other MS and when they stop sendding reenforements, kill the ships (remember to use multi-lock to get the engines, turrents, etc.) and finsh off Ridden.

As for your question about the Salamis at Solomon, killing/losing the cost 10,000 points each, so kill them before you do anything else.

Well, that should be it. If anyone else wants help on EiS, just ask.
Toxicity

I never ever had any trouble getting an S on the side 6/duel in texas mission, At first, kill all the MS, than the ships. When M'Quve appears Melee his sorry ass to death. The Gyan is good at melee, but it is slow at it, you will have no problem Killing him if all you use is your saber. Once you run into char, do the same thing. When you fight ridden, blow up everything else first, then kill him.

Note: I have always wondered about that mission, Why does char have a 'Goog, and ridden is still stuck in an R-2 Zaku??
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

HELP ON ZEONIC FRONT!

This is very embarrassing, but I need help on Zeonic Front Level 1. Can anyone help me FOR GOD'S SAKE?!
RGM-79G GM Command

The Big Tray right? And is it first or second time through?
Thundermuffin's TEGSD: MEYRIN: Ma’am! The Archangel has arrived and launched a giant, man-shaped robot at us! Likelihood of it being a mobile-suit… (Meyrin does some quick calculations on her console)…ninety-nine point eight percent!
ARTHUR: Good God, that’s almost a hundred-percent!
ZGMF-X28A Nu-Liberty

It was the one with Big Tray, and it's the first run.

CHECK PLEASE!
RGM-79G GM Command

Alright, (I just played it two days ago.) what I did was get close to one of the building near it and throw a smoke grenade, I then ran over and got under the gun on the right, and then got into a position where I could shoot it but it couldn't shoot me, I then destroyed the gun and moved toward the back and destroyed the rear gun. Then I went back to where the right gun used to be and backed up so that I could destroy the bridge. (Since all you need to do is destroy the bridge, but you will probably want to destroy some or all of it's guns as well.), but just so you know, my two wingmen (This was only one team, Matt's Team had not got there yet since I forgot to set them on run.) were both destroyed. Sorry if it does not help, I was never really good at telling other people how I beat something.
Thundermuffin's TEGSD: MEYRIN: Ma’am! The Archangel has arrived and launched a giant, man-shaped robot at us! Likelihood of it being a mobile-suit… (Meyrin does some quick calculations on her console)…ninety-nine point eight percent!
ARTHUR: Good God, that’s almost a hundred-percent!
Camille Vidan

Don't know whether this is offtopic or not, sorry if it is. Anyway, does anybody know where can i get the battlefield 2142 demo?