Arkham Knight Thread

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
gunform1010

Arkham Knight Thread

Just so we can shove everything into one place :mrgreen:

I'll start it off with a few things. What is the significance of the poster of The Revenger's Tragedy (i.e. how does it clue into the endgame) and what does Azrael's prophecy mean? What do you think of the Dual Play, weapon steal, environmental takedown, gadgets while gliding, and the Batmobile?
"Gunpla is freedom!" -Meijin Kawaguchi III

Love Live/Gundam Build Fighters semi-crossover/spin-off in works
degwin_zabi

Re: Arkham Knight Thread

I'd probably have to look those games up again, but what does it have to do with Gundam?
gunform1010

degwin_zabi wrote:I'd probably have to look those games up again, but what does it have to do with Gundam?
When did video game thread = exclusively mecha related, let alone Gundam? I would have like to been informed of this! :evil:

degwin_zabi

gunform1010 wrote:
degwin_zabi wrote:I'd probably have to look those games up again, but what does it have to do with Gundam?
When did video game thread = exclusively mecha related, let alone Gundam? I would have like to been informed of this! :evil:
Uh, sorry. I'm new to this site.
gunform1010

degwin_zabi wrote:
gunform1010 wrote:
Uh, sorry. I'm new to this site.
I've been here awhile and I still don't know. :|

degwin_zabi

Awkward. :|
J-Lead

I have it in my steam library, just sitting there... and all I want to do is watch the clock for 2:00 PM so I can finally go about gettin' my Vergil on...

I am remarkably un-hyped for Arkham Knight. Too much "[Insert big name retailer] Exclusive!" crap and season pass nonsense going on for me to really look forward to it. Also, I heard it's locked at 30fps on PC, and that's just pathetically unwise, like they did a horrid job actually optimizing it and just forced it to run worse altogether to hide their incompetence...
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."
ZeonsSilverStar

I try not let a company's greed and or stupidity spoil my enjoyment of a game. The last year or so had been trying to say the least moving on. I picked up my copy after work and went with the basic edition. Sure you don't get all the maps, and comics and whatnot but I got Red Hood and Harley playable so I am content.
''Do you always have to stare at me like I just drowned your goldfish?'' Xigbar
degwin_zabi

I mostly research games by watching them on YouTube and reading their wikis. Arkham Knight looks fascinating, but I hope it's not the end.
Wilks Waldwika

As an Arkham fan I'm pretty disappointed with the story. Only continue if you want to read spoilers.
Spoiler
So if you were a fan of the Batman comics before Arkham, Jason Todd was at the top of your list of suspects for the Arkham Knight. But then Rocksteady lied to us, either that or they're hiding a time machine in the basement that goes at least back to 1983, because they told us he was a wholly original character. Don't get me wrong, as an introduction to the Red Hood the game is enjoyable, but only if you're not aware of that particular part of the batman ethos. As someone who is, I feel betrayed that I was blatantly lied to and sickened with how obvious it became by the point where you're hallucinating about Jason. This is disregarding the announcement at launch of a Red Hood DLC.
excalibur2008

I thought the Batmobile was considerably overused in the game.
Arbiter GUNDAM

My game channel did a Let's Play on Arkham Knight: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... psfEwziV1P

as for what i think of it... that's something I'll have to type out at greater length.
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion