Star Trek the game

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
NastyNate

Star Trek the game

Post by NastyNate » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:20 pm

Who is getting this game? I've got mine preordered for ps3.
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ

NastyNate

Re: Star Trek the game

Post by NastyNate » Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:37 am

Less than a week away I can't wait. :D
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

NastyNate

Post by NastyNate » Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:17 pm

I just beat Star Trek the game. I'd highly recommend it to the fans of the movie series. It tells a great story that takes place between the two movies. Who knew they would save the galaxy between the movies!? The end was great. I was all like wooooshh pew pew pew kablam!!!! Engage!!! She can't take much more of it! I said do it. BOOOMM!!!! The game was very colorful and I loved battleing it out with phasors and gorn technology. It's the epic adventure I'd always wanted to go on in star trek come to life. They introduce a new female character. I wonder if she will have a cameo in the next movie? We shall see. Live long and prosper.

tHeWasTeDYouTh

Post by tHeWasTeDYouTh » Wed May 01, 2013 7:56 pm

NastyNate wrote:I just beat Star Trek the game. I'd highly recommend it to the fans of the movie series. It tells a great story that takes place between the two movies. Who knew they would save the galaxy between the movies!? The end was great. I was all like wooooshh pew pew pew kablam!!!! Engage!!! She can't take much more of it! I said do it. BOOOMM!!!! The game was very colorful and I loved battleing it out with phasors and gorn technology. It's the epic adventure I'd always wanted to go on in star trek come to life. They introduce a new female character. I wonder if she will have a cameo in the next movie? We shall see. Live long and prosper.
are you trolling? I heard the game sucks.
YOU'RE MESHI
DAMNYOUYAMATOTAKERUNOMIKOTOOOOOO!

NastyNate

Post by NastyNate » Wed May 01, 2013 8:07 pm

No I really like the game! :D Not everyone hates it. These guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRcR-6N471E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpaWvzy22Mo

Aki

Post by Aki » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:31 am

haha...first time i heard of this game