Star Trek the game

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
NastyNate

Star Trek the game

Who is getting this game? I've got mine preordered for ps3.
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ
NastyNate

Re: Star Trek the game

Less than a week away I can't wait. :D
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

NastyNate

I just beat Star Trek the game. I'd highly recommend it to the fans of the movie series. It tells a great story that takes place between the two movies. Who knew they would save the galaxy between the movies!? The end was great. I was all like wooooshh pew pew pew kablam!!!! Engage!!! She can't take much more of it! I said do it. BOOOMM!!!! The game was very colorful and I loved battleing it out with phasors and gorn technology. It's the epic adventure I'd always wanted to go on in star trek come to life. They introduce a new female character. I wonder if she will have a cameo in the next movie? We shall see. Live long and prosper.

tHeWasTeDYouTh

NastyNate wrote:I just beat Star Trek the game. I'd highly recommend it to the fans of the movie series. It tells a great story that takes place between the two movies. Who knew they would save the galaxy between the movies!? The end was great. I was all like wooooshh pew pew pew kablam!!!! Engage!!! She can't take much more of it! I said do it. BOOOMM!!!! The game was very colorful and I loved battleing it out with phasors and gorn technology. It's the epic adventure I'd always wanted to go on in star trek come to life. They introduce a new female character. I wonder if she will have a cameo in the next movie? We shall see. Live long and prosper.
are you trolling? I heard the game sucks.
YOU'RE MESHI
DAMNYOUYAMATOTAKERUNOMIKOTOOOOOO!
NastyNate

No I really like the game! :D Not everyone hates it. These guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRcR-6N471E

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpaWvzy22Mo

Aki

haha...first time i heard of this game