Transformers Fall of Cybertron

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
NastyNate

Transformers Fall of Cybertron

This game is pretty much my game of the year. Does anyone else play this? I'd love to get some friends online. I have the ps3 version but I'm thinking about getting the xbox version too because the ps3 multiplayer is a little buggy.
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ
MechLife

Re: Transformers Fall of Cybertron

Haven't tried it...how is it? Anything like the movies?
tHeWasTeDYouTh

didn't sell that well

hope we get another one!!!
YOU'RE MESHI
DAMNYOUYAMATOTAKERUNOMIKOTOOOOOO!
AJQ32

I've got the game. I very much enjoyed the story mode. But I'm not into multiplayer.

Maybe if they make another game they'll use some of the story ideas from the novel Transformers Exiles where the bots and cons go to other transformers worlds like Velocitron and Junkion.

Before anyone asks. There are 2 novels loosely based based on War for Cybertron called Transformers Exodus and Transformers Exiles both by Alex Irvine. Exodus covers what happened in the game, but ended with the bots and cons leaving Cybrtron through a Space Bridge, though in the book the space bridge was the giant ring shaped machine you see in TF Prime. Exiles continues the story with where they end up and the transformers colonies they find along the way like Velocitron and Junkion.
NastyNate

I feel like the next game is going to take place on earth. Since that is where they are warping to. One thing I think would be awesome is if when they warp back it is prehistoric times and they go the beast wars route. :D
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ
Aki

Sequel is out now. Dark Spark something....just in time for the movie