Gundam Extreme VS.

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
ZeonsSilverStar

Re: Gundam Extreme VS.

Xenosynth wrote:Ahh, I didn't see the new EX-Bursts yet. No more burger king from God Gundam? Also, more speculation, perhaps Shining Gundam?

Speaking of which, if anyone wishes to add on PSN, I'd be happy to play this if anyone else is still playing it. Adding PSN account to my signature now.
I've heard that the God Gundam still has the Sekiha Love Love Tenkyouken but I don't know how true that is.
quasadra wrote:
ZeonsSilverStar wrote:Now the fact that the Age, in any of its forms, hasn't appeared yet confuses me.
they either saving it for the inevitable console port, or the update has not reach them yet. just wait and we will get it eventually. i doubt they will skip it.
I never considered the possibility that it might be a console exclusive unit, either way I look forward to when they finally do reveal it.

Edit: Here's a short game play video of the Spiegel Gundam. It seems like it is mostly the same as its previous incarnation.
''Do you always have to stare at me like I just drowned your goldfish?'' Xigbar
balofo

ms=1 Gundam ms=2 Char's Gelgoog ms=3 Acguy ms=4 Zeong ms=5 Gyan ms=6 *NEW
ms=7 Zeta ms=8 Hyaku Shiki ms=9 Messala ms=10 The O ms=11 Gundam Mk II(not unlocked yet) ms=12 Hambrabi
ms=13 ZZ ms=14 Qubeley ms=15 Qubeley mk II
ms=16 F91 ms=17 Berga Giros
ms=18 V2 ms=19 Gun EZ ms=20 Gotrlatan ms=21 Victory
ms=22 DX ms=23 Virsago CB ms=24 X/X Divider (not unlocked yet)
ms=25 EZ8 ms=26 Gouf Custom
ms=27 Turn A ms=28 Turn X ms=29 Gold Sumo ms=30 Corin's Kapool(not unlocked yet) 
ms=31 Alex ms=32 Zaku Kai
ms=33 GP01 ms=34 GP02 ms=35 *NEW
ms=36 Exia ms=37 00 ms=38 Susanowo ms=39 Cherudim ms=40 Arche ms=41 Dynames ms=42 Reborns ms=43 *NEW ms=44 Throne Drei
ms=45 Unicorn ms=46 Kshatryia ms=47 Sinanju ms=48 Delta Plus ms=49 Banshee ms=50 *NEW
ms=51 Wing Zero ms=52 Heavyarms Kai ms=53 Tallgeese III ms=54 Deathscythe Hell
ms=55 Nu ms=56 Sazabi
ms=57 God ms=58 Dragon ms=59 Master ms=60 Spiegel
ms=61 Strike ms=62 Forbidden ms=63 Providence ms=64 Lagowe ms=65 Freedom ms=66 Duel AS(not unlocked yet)
ms=67 Strike Freedom ms=68 Infinite Justice ms=69 Destiny ms=70 Gunner Zaku Warrior ms=71 Impulse ms=72 *NEW
ms=73 Red Frame ms=74 Blue Frame ms=75 *NEW 
ms=76 X1 Kai ms=77 Full Cloth ms=78 X2 Kai ms=79 *NEW
ms=80 BD1 ms=81 Efreet Kai
ms=82 Zudah ms=83 Hildorf
ms=84 Hi Nu
ms=85 Quanta ms=86 Raphael ms=87 *NEW 
ms=88 Strike Noir ms=89 Stargazer
ms=90 *NEW ms=91 *NEW ms=92 *NEW ms=93 *NEW ms=94 *NEW 
ms=95 Eclipse Phase ms=96 Xenon Phase ms=97 A Phase
Supposed roster list leaked from the Mobile app as of 8/28, so far it's spot on. Source 2ch
AmuroNT1

I still don't buy that list.

God Gundam still has the Love-Love Tenkyoken; the Double God Finger is just an alternate, and deservedly so because the LLT is so dang slow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzZkMKmn6Gc
Spiegel gameplay. I was amused to see that it has a move which vaguely mimics the Uzumaki Naruto Barrage among its melee strings.

Also, the latest popularity poll has been announced; this time it's Jamil's Gundam X/Divider vs Emma's Mk-II. At this rate, Emma's never going to get into the game...
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
ZeonsSilverStar

Wow I can't believe I forgot to post the video link. Oh well no biggie. Thanks confirmation of the LLT Amuro, still not a fan of the attack in the game though. As for the Spiegel I guess the developers are trying to cash in on the ninja craze.

Now even though I'll have to wait even longer to see the new MKII in action at least we get to see Jamil in action.
AmuroNT1

If you want to keep up, I use the @Wiki since it gets updated pretty quickly.

http://www4.atwiki.jp/arcgundamexvsfuvo/
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

ZeonsSilverStar

Thanks Amuro I'll be sure to check out the link. It'll be nice to get new info as soon as it comes out.
Mattro

AmuroNT1 wrote:If you want to keep up, I use the @Wiki since it gets updated pretty quickly.

http://www4.atwiki.jp/arcgundamexvsfuvo/
glad the MK-II is finally coming around. wonder who'll be default pilot?
AmuroNT1

Like I said before, the Mk-II's default pilot is Emma Sheen, just as in the previous installments (ignoring the Titans Mk-II, whose pilot was Civilian!Kamille).

Mu La Flaga

Just dropping in to make it be known, since I have a PS3.
I got Gundam Extreme VS or it's currently on the way to me from play-asia since their August sale had their shipping for free.
So I decided to grab it on the 31st whilst the sale was still going.

So will post again and put my PSN down when I have it, don't think I will get DLC and all that though.
As it would require me creating another account for the Japanese PSN and all that so.
I would settle for what is on the game itself.
DeganUAB

The DLC is pretty nice, but really only a few suits are necessary from the DLC. I really like the O, and the Freedom.
Now is the time for mankind to stand up for the future.
2NA Fish

I'd be playing this game a lot more if the kids weren't always hogging the front room of my house. I've found it requires so much concentration as you get past beginner levels that it's impossible to play with distractions around.

I'm quite happy with the DLC. They had a little something for most of the fangroups. Of course, I only got the ones I liked - Zeong, Gottlartan and Blue Destiny.
ZeonsSilverStar

The X Divider is looking pretty good so far. I'm kinda surprised to see that it has the Satellite Cannon as its EX Burst attack as opposed to some sort of beam harmonica attack.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTmsi57X ... e=youtu.be
domino

The Duel Gundam looks equally impressive http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqBd3SJx ... r_embedded
AmuroNT1

Worth noting, unlike in Next Plus, these two MS can't do the equip change/armor purge thing. The EX Burst is the only time Jamil busts out the Satellite Cannon, and Yzak's always got his protection. Though thankfully both seem to have gotten some tweaks to mobility and melee.

domino

Given how EXTREMELY useful the armour purge is on the Alex Gundam, maybe they figured that Yzak didn't need it (since he has so much firepower extremely with the Buster Gundam following him around)
AmuroNT1

I'm guessing that maybe they wanted to try and differentiate Duel from the Alex, considering back in Next those two (plus Virtue) all had the same armor purge gimmick (though only the Alex could cast off AND put on).

ZeonsSilverStar

On the X Divider I'm actually glad that it doesn't shift to the regular X. The melee in that form was alittle too lackluster for my taste and I often found myself staying in the Divider form except when I wanted to fire off the Satellite Cannon. I can't comment too much on the Duel since I didn't use it alot back in Next Plus.
Mu La Flaga

I do have to say on the GX Divider I hope the Beam Rifle/Sub-machinegun is better.
Like a better option for the burst fire or single fire modes.
2NA Fish

Duel's looking great. It looks like it plays closer to the way it did in the SEED VS games, which is great news for me. A bit sad you can't purge, but Duel is so much weaker without Assault Shroud there's no real reason to.

I'm fine with X Divider without the equipment swap. Jamil never liked using the Satellite Cannon. Also makes it a bit more unique compared to DX.
AmuroNT1

Mu La Flaga wrote:I do have to say on the GX Divider I hope the Beam Rifle/Sub-machinegun is better.
Like a better option for the burst fire or single fire modes.
As near as I can tell, the only time the Divider uses the high-power shot is as part of its melee strings.