Action RPG's

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
NastyNate

Action RPG's

What are some great action RPG's that you would recomend? I already know of the Tales of games, Kingdom hearts, Phantasy Star, and Star Ocean.
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ
Sume Gai

Re: Action RPG's

It's going to depend a bit on how recent or old you wish to go but I would recommend Lost Kingdoms II for the Gamecube both the best Card based Game I've ever played and a fun Action RPG. (the original isn't essential to have played but it is enjoyable as well.

Going back to PS1 the Parasite Eve Games might count (more so the first) Also wort mentioning is Brave Fencer Musashi (a personal favorite)
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
NastyNate

I just got Brave Fencer not to long ago. I have not had much of a chance to play it. I am actually playing through a non action rpg. Crono trigger, never played this one. But I have been poking with tales of graces f as well. Are there anymore good psp, ps2, or ps3 action rpg's?
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

Sume Gai

well lets see...

PS2
Dark Cloud: a dungeon crawler who's main gimmick is a weapons leveling system. Simple but enjoyable. there's a Dark Cloud 2 but I've never played it
Rogue Galaxy: a Level five game about space pirates haven't played it much but the combat system is fun.

PSP
Zettai Hero Project: Technically turned based but it is present in a way that feels more action oriented to me. A rather grindy game from NIS but damn if this game isn't insane enough to be forgiven...
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
NastyNate

Nice trailer. I am going to have to look into dark cloud and rogue galaxy. Any games that play like .hack or the sega shining games?

hotlimit

Seiken Densetsu 3 (sequel to Secret of Mana) is a classic, I highly recommend it if you can stand old (SNES) games. If you're looking for something newer, Legend of Mana (for PSX) is pretty good.

Also you should add that you mean the action Shining games. The original games were turn-based RPGs (though really good IMO).
Toxicity

I'm a Phantasy Star fan (can't wait for PSO2 to come out), and I suppose the only other thing I've played that would fit would be Demon's Souls.
Outlaw

If you don't mind going old school style I'd recommend 3D Dot Game Heroes on the PS3; it's a nifty little homage to the original Zelda and classic console games in general. It even has a great character editor, I spent the whole game playing as a Dom. :D
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
NastyNate

Nice with playing as a Dom :D. So I just found out about Cladon: This is an RPG, and Cladun X2. These look really cool anyone played this?