What game/s are you progressing with?(post in here!)

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
SlowTurtle

Re: What game/s are you progressing with?(post in here!)

Currently working on Forza 4 MotorSports and I'm have the time of my life with this game. Lots of fun and its cool you get a free car with every level you pass. The edition of Top Gear(UK) is a vry nice touch. Will be picking up the Witcher 2 for the XBox 360 today also.
"Someone once told me that time is a predator that stalks us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment because they'll never come again."
--Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek: Generations
Compass

I've got a lot on my plate right now:

SD Gundam Capsule Fighters NA - I picked it up, thought it was adorkable, worked up to the most expensive capsule over a day, and got... Wing Gundam Zero AR right out of the machine. After that, it was quite fun playing melee only.

Firefall Closed Beta - An interesting take on Global Agenda/Tribes/TF2 mash-up. A true beta, mind you, not a we're done this a showing beta. Had a dev stop by my Twitch Stream and ask me questions, was kinda cool =)

Gundam SEED Destiny OMNI vs ZAFT II Plus for PS2. Got it working again. Insanity!
Watching: Black Bullet, The World is Still Beautiful, Brynhildr in the Darkness, Captain Earth, The Irregular at Magic High School
Quick Picks that ended Last Season: Gundam Build Fighters!!! Buddy Complex
Cipher8492

Re: What game are you progressing with?(post in here!)

Arbiter GUNDAM wrote:Currently in the middle of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood and Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 3.

I'm curious as to how you unlock all characters and MS and movies in DWG3? Although I can tell you right now
Spoiler
at least one of the movies, I'm pretty sure, has been recycled right from DWG2, which I'm kinda pissed about.
What are u stuck on in DWG3? It's been a while but i remember a lot of what happened.
Also, I recently picked up SRW4 for the SNES but after multiple game genie codes (3 Nu Gundams, and 2 L-Gaim MkIIs. I know, I'm a cheater :P) it finally crashed after the Kilimanjaro stage.Other than that, my xbox got taken away indefinitely and I had JUST got The Witcher 2. Woe is me :(
Compass

Got lucky with a Ghost Recon Online key. Amazing optical camo. Haven't seen anything quite so invisible since Crysis.
Watching: Black Bullet, The World is Still Beautiful, Brynhildr in the Darkness, Captain Earth, The Irregular at Magic High School
Quick Picks that ended Last Season: Gundam Build Fighters!!! Buddy Complex
SlowTurtle

Working on Persona 3FES ditigal download from the playstation store and my lord I can't believe I missed out on this when it came out on the PS2.
"Someone once told me that time is a predator that stalks us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment because they'll never come again."
Cipher8492

SlowTurtle wrote:Working on Persona 3FES ditigal download from the playstation store and my lord I can't believe I missed out on this when it came out on the PS2.
If I remember correctly, that's the game where you shoot yourself in the head to summon monsters, right?
SlowTurtle

Yup lol it is, I have to say its fun but man its a long game. Over 20 hours in and no end insight.
quasadra

well, i just went along with the story without any grinding and thats 200 hours of game time. i guess you will start to wonder if Tartaros is endless...
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
Cipher8492

Finally got my xbox back after a month. Gonna play some Witcher and Metal GEEAAAAARRRR!!!!!! Ahem...also im prolly gonna pick up minecraft for xbla, then im gonna save up for a ps3 and get EXVS. played it and it is the most amazing game ever.