What are you playing right now?

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
swordoath

I'm also playing Crossfire at the moment. I actually got my PS3 just a couple days before you, Scyron.

I'm probably not buying any new PS3 games until DWG hits. Anyway, Crossfire becomes way more fun once you have the RX-78-2. I'm positively destroying everything in my path with it.
Looking to trade Gundam War cards (US) -- looking for Brown especially. I have a BIG collection including URs and promos. PM me for details!
Scyron

swordoath wrote:I'm also playing Crossfire at the moment. I actually got my PS3 just a couple days before you, Scyron.

I'm probably not buying any new PS3 games until DWG hits. Anyway, Crossfire becomes way more fun once you have the RX-78-2. I'm positively destroying everything in my path with it.
How do I shot gundam?

That is really cool I just beat it for EFF so now with newgame + this is gunna rule, the striker is so fun with the deathscythe style blades and total ownage of melee.

Sadly I wont get a ps3 game till lair and gundam musou US (yes dw:g, screw that name)
swordoath

Well, with my team right now being a fully-upgraded Gundam for me, and a fully-upgraded Gundam Ground Type and Ez8 for my wingmen, I can pretty much do it all. Though I have a fully-upped Striker on backup in case somebody takes a couple too many hits. I'm on my third playthrough at this point. :?
Looking to trade Gundam War cards (US) -- looking for Brown especially. I have a BIG collection including URs and promos. PM me for details!
Scyron

How many types of Zeon MS can the Feddie side get? I noticed when I started over they gave me a Zaku I which should be fun to totally pimp out. Also do you know what the highest level is? I'm at 30 I think.
swordoath

Scyron wrote:How many types of Zeon MS can the Feddie side get? I noticed when I started over they gave me a Zaku I which should be fun to totally pimp out. Also do you know what the highest level is? I'm at 30 I think.
I'm not sure what you can get, but I've got several of them available for supply, from the Zaku series up into the Gouf Custom and Dom, plus a few amphibious types. I haven't gotten any of them yet, but I hear that the Zaku II S shifts into Char colors if you set it to Heavy, so I might get one just to field it with my RX-78.

As for levels, I'm in the area of 45 right now and I haven't seen anything that says when it'll stop yet. :P
RoninWanderer

Since im waiting for my Xbox 360 to get fixed :evil:

I have been playing some old gundam games for the Snes. Gundam F91: Formula Wars 122 and SD Gundam X

F91 is really interesting, but man i suck at it. After a fight or two i have to go back to the ship :P

SD Gundam, FUN AS HELL, cant believe i was missing out on this
Top 5 Gundam TV Shows: 1) Turn A, 2) MSG, 3) Zeta, 4) Victory, 5) SEED
solid snake

Been playing Half-Life for PS2.
A strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.
mr.blonde

robotech battlecry: gamecube. its been quite a while since i played this game the last time, it brought me back soo many old memories.
Aegis

I have this urge to play a round of God Hand. :P
Blue 55

Playing Company of Heroes and Dawn of War.
"Dear humanity we regret being alien bastards, we regret comming to earth, and me most certainly regret the corps just blowing up our raggedy azz fleet"
---
volrath77

Currently replaying Sword of the Samurai / Kengo 2.
MV6000 the Ace Zeon Pilot

Right now, I'm mainly focusing on The Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass for the Nintendo DS
*Im not removing this signature until ZZ Gundam gets dubbed and is released in America*

Started on October 14,2007
Outlaw

Just beat: Growlanser Heritage of War (Is it bad that I like Satoshi Urushihara's artwork so much?)
Currently Playing: The Orange Box on 360 (Portals=Joy)
And Still Playing: Phantasy Star Universe on the PS2
Nightwing03

Well, i'm currently playing Mario Party 8 on nintendo wii =D, it's pretty fun and especially interactive. I'm also trying to play prince of persia:rival swords and red steel, but i cant do anything since i get dizzy too easily playing those 2 :(
♣♦♠♥