What are you playing right now?

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Blue 55

Right now I'm playing Black but next week it's all Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence.
"Dear humanity we regret being alien bastards, we regret comming to earth, and me most certainly regret the corps just blowing up our raggedy azz fleet"
---
Anonymous

Right now all my time is on Civ 4
Alex Hopkinson

Mostly Battlefield 2 (PC), GalCiv2 (PC) and Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (GBA) but also technically City Of Villains (PC), Prince Of Persia: Sands Of Time (PC), Republic Commando (PC), Fire Emblem (GBA), Advance Wars (GBA) and occasional blasts of Project Gotham Racing 2 (Xbox). And I have little time to play any of them! It's possible I try to juggle too many games at once you know...
Psycho Al
Screenshots - Blog
Anonymous

Kuruni wrote:I still not quit Ragnarok Online, just not play as much as before. :wink:
Now I'm more of playing old DOS game, just got SSI's Fantasy General and it's quite good (my PC just couldn't handle most new release game).

Fantasy General, this game is awsome, i still have my original copy, too bad i need an older computer to play it....
Anonymous

right now im not playing much i rented true crime NYC which was good and i alos rented a game called BLACK which is this new awsome 1st person shooter i reccomend it its a little short but really good. I also played Star wars battefront 2 today anyone played that game
Neo Dragon Omega

Right now i'm playing Star Wars battlefront 2 on elite setting with 3rd person view so it would be my fourth go on the main game and once i've done that i hope to finish maxing my characters up in Onimusha Blade warriors.

Probaly should at least try to attempt to complete a season on NHL 2002
"We do not mourn those who die fulfiling their destiny" - Forestmaster, Dragons of Autumn Twilight

"Doing work is easy, doing the right thing - that's the hardest."
Anonymous

Dungeons and Dragons Online: Stormreach (PC)
Ace Combat 5 <again> (PS2)
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance <again> (GBA)
Resident Evil 4 (PS2)
Anonymous

Let's see

PC-Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines, Rise of Nations: Thrones and Patriots, and Empire Earth II; I'd play City of Heroes and Villains and level up my Kheldian some more, but for some reason the thing started patching at Bytes/second instead of KB/second, and I have Cable.

PS2- Gundam Vs Zeta Gundam

X-Box- Robotech: Battlecry, Star Wars Battlefront II, and Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II; actually scratch that, I forgot I'd already beaten the game *Again*

Paper & Pencil- Dungeons & Dragons Homebrewed Campaign and Star Wars RPG Homebrewed Campaign; and Vampire the Masquerade is in the mail, so it will be added to my new White Wolf Gaming collection, along side my 3.X D&D Collection: Players Handbook, Dungeon Masters Guide, Monster Manual, Deities & Demigods, Epic Level Handbook, Monster Manual II, Book of Vile Darkness, Book of Exalted Deeds, Draconomicon, Complete Warrior, Complete Adventurer, Heroes of Battle, and Stormwrack; and my Star Wars RPG collection of Star Wars RPG: Revised Core Rulebook, The Darkside Sourcebook, Ultimate Adversaries, Power of the Jedi Sourcebook, Ultimate Alien Anthology, and Hero's Guide.

As you can see I am very proud of my 'Old School' RPG collection.
Scyron

Battlefront 2 trying to make a mod and map. Quite a big worse than using 3Ds or Maya to make maps :(

Also working on finding a fun mod for Empire at War since multiplayer is totally stupid.
Anonymous

The only thing I've played game wise this week was DDR.

I need a good game to get me off the Internets.
The Big Zabowski

MS Saga, and Black. Both of which I picked up for my birthday on the 10th. I've had to take a break on them though, as I have many a report to write for my classes. But I do say that Black was well worth the 50 dollars. Not as complex as a Tom Clancy based game, but fun nonetheless.

On the passive play note, I have been playing Guild Wars, Microsoft Combat Flight Sim 3, and MS Flight Sim 2004. It's always fun to crash a 777, but alas, the plane does not come apart like it does in Combat Flight Sim 3
TRANS AM!
Yes, it's a V8.
Yes, it was a Trans Am before there was "TRANS AM."
Yes, it's mine. 8)
Ryujin

Galactic Civilizations II, Hearts of Iron II, Rome:Total War/Barbarian Invasion, SRW-J.
blizzard_strike

Ace comabt 5 (its like my third time through)
.Hack 2
Final Fantasy X
Wrath of the Squirrel

Armored Core: Nine Breaker
Armored Core 3: Silent Line
Grand Theft Auto: vice City
Raven...
Their services go to the highest bidder...
Mercenaries armed with the world's most feared humanoid weapon; Armored Core. In a world of total repression, they bow to no one...
Dna

Gundam Climax UC
Ace Combat Zero Belkan Wars
Final Fantasy XII
What ever will be, we be......
Vash

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. So many things to do, so many identical-looking dungeons to crawl through.
Blue 55

Let's see now I'm playng Metroid Prime: Hunters and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
"Dear humanity we regret being alien bastards, we regret comming to earth, and me most certainly regret the corps just blowing up our raggedy azz fleet"
---
TaelonZ

At the very moment i am posting this i am playing Maple Story.
Cardi Doorl

I just got off Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Anonymous

MS Saga, and waiting for Kingdom Hearts 2 to come in for me to pick up.