What's Your Latest Game? Mk III

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
gunform1010

Re: What's Your Latest Game? Mk III

Working on Arkham City New Game +. I'm on the 2nd Wonder Tower Foundation Predator Encounter.
"Gunpla is freedom!" -Meijin Kawaguchi III

Love Live/Gundam Build Fighters semi-crossover/spin-off in works
branman88

I am currently going through Castlevania Aria of Sorrow on the Wii-U and probably next week I'll be playing Demon's Crest when it's released on the virtual console.
I AM THE CHOSEN CHILD OF GETTER!
GX9900-Gundam-X

Beat Rhaphsody and Mutation!
When life gives you lemons YOU HIT LIFE IN THE FACE WITH A ZANKANTOU
SlowTurtle

Been grinding my through Destiny and working my way through the Mass Effect trilogy again. Waiting on Far Cry 4.
"Someone once told me that time is a predator that stalks us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment because they'll never come again."
--Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek: Generations
ChaoticSheep1

Well, I've been going through my second X-Com Playthrough, I just beat Ornstein and Smough on DarkSouls and I just captured Side 2, Side 4 and Siam in my Titan Campaign on Gihren's Greed: The Menace of Axis V.

....And I'm waiting for my Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for PS3.
SlowTurtle

Remembering the long summer days of sea salt ice cream with Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD ReMix and getting ready for the dark below dlc for Destiny on 12-09-14.
"Someone once told me that time is a predator that stalks us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment because they'll never come again."
Lord Dearche

Currently playing Gundam Breaker, while moonlight with SAO Hollow Fragment and GTAV PS4.
gunform1010

Arkham Origins. The Deathstroke boss fight just became too easy when I played on I Am the Night on Normal. Here's to hoping it's a hell lot more unforgiving on hard.

Lord Dearche

Pretty much done with everything I could do in Gundam Breaker. Current games on my list are

-PS Vita:
Nepune Re;birth 2
SRWZ3 The Besto ver.
Neptune Re;birth 2 JP version

-PS3
Clannad
Dragonball Xenoverse
Grand Theft Auto V/Online Heists

-PS4
Also GTAV Heists
SlowTurtle

Playing Swordart Online for the PS VITA.
Lord Dearche

I started it a few months ago as well, but so far I haven't made much progress. I've only gotten to around floor 87 and that's only the Aincard stuff. I haven't even touched any of the actual Holllow Fragment content. It just got really repetative and from what I heart it stays that way for the entire thing.

I also didn't like how they made such a big deal about being able to have relationships with other girls, when in reality you can't. You have some moments with them, and it would have been great to work on them further, but in the end they have a stupid Asuna marriage subplot that moves on little by little for the entire game. It feels like they put it in just to remind the player that "Sorry, doesn't matter how much better these other girls are, you're stuck with Asuna forever even though Sinon or Lisbeth are far better".
gunform1010

Returned to Battlefront II. I'm going to have to look for mods to get Sandtrooper armor on Tatooine.

SlowTurtle

Finally got my hands on Gundam Vs. Full Boost and also picked up injustice gods among us ultimate edition.
Lord Dearche

Finished my first run of Z3. Managed to get mostly everything, and only need to do part of a second run to clean up 3 things.

-Ace 30 pilots (Up to 21 at the end of the game)
-Earn 30 million Dingo Dollars
-Complete the Scenario chart which should be too long since I don't have to bother going for SR points as I got all of them the first run.

But for now im burned out on SRW after having also recently finishing OG3, so Z3 is now going to be my "At the gym game".

PS3 wise, managed to complete DB Xenoverse. I was thinking a while back of getting the PS4 version as well, but after everything with the PS3 version, like hell.

Also starter Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Twilight Sky. Only played it for about in ahour so not that far into it, but for lack of a better word, the artwork and imagery in this game is ****ing gorgeous. Far better then the Arland series.
SlowTurtle

Things are slow so its back to the land of Skyrim, but this time on pc with all those sexy eye candy mods. Btw any ideas on any good mech, rpg, or fantasy games out there to play on my off days from work?
Lord Dearche

Extreme Versus Full Boost is all that I can really think of. There's also Mobile Suit Gundam Battlefield Record 0081 and Gundam Side Stories.

Finally, FINALLY finished SRW Z3.

I.REGRET.NOTHING.
http://i.imgur.com/7YNAMGr.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/the62ue.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/btF68As.jpg

Just started Far Cry 4.And also finished it. (aka, the wait there for 15 minutes and trigger the alternate ending, ending)
gunform1010

Arkham Origins. I'm waiting for Arkham Knight. I kinda want to build a rig, but I'm not spending three-four hundred on one game. Probably will get it for XB1 with Red Hood.

ChaoticSheep1

Just bought AI Wars: Fleet Command. It's really, really cheap. Hard as hell too. It's a hybrid Tower Defense, RTS, Coop Space strategy.

Basically you and whoever you want to play with start off as colonies of humanity who were missed by the Robo-Apocalypse and have to retake the galaxy while the main AI fleet is off fighting threats elsewhere (this is a major game play mechanic) and if you make too much noise the AI will come and squash you if you arent prepared enough.
Mirol

Still playing League of Legends and FIFA Online
Cybaster

Still at XCOM 2. Mind Flay!
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!