Possible Zone Of the Enders: 3?

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Strike_Rouge_Mk2

Possible Zone Of the Enders: 3?

I was doing some searching and eventually found an article on how Kojima said he'd really like to do a sequel to ZOE2 or improve the game in general with the tech that we have today. I personally would love another ZOE game, or even just a re-do of the previous ones with better graphics and stuff.

I'm pretty happy after reading the article, despite that it doesn't confirm anything :P

Link: http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3173878
Zeonic Glory wrote:Sorry to ask this but, what does kawaii mean?
Be kawaii and visit the Art and Multimedia section.
ZeroBusterXX

Re: Possible Zone Of the Enders: 3?

Don't be such a tease.

I really hope he gets around to it after all this MGS stuff.
Strike_Rouge_Mk2

I'm almost sure that his new MGS with Raiden will be a pretty good sneak peek for ZOE3, since it's title uses "Lightning bolt action" as opposed to the "Tacticool espionage Action" And that ZOE uses "High speed robot action" I have a feeling Raiden will be spamming the boost button just like Jehuty. But then again this is just my speculation with no grounds to support it all. xD

It could be possible that It won't even be focused on Jehuty anymore, and they design something new entirely. I mean, they haven't even decided to make the game yet. :P
Red Comet90

I would hope its Jehuty Mk. II if anything. :mrgreen:

I hope this means that sometime in the future we will get another ZOE game even if its not for a few years.
The proof of our might will forever be etched in your minds.

-- Haman Karn
quasadra

IIRC he have been saying this since TGS 2007... :roll: with MGS havent quite finished yet, i guess it will be several years before it happens. still, more ZOE is always a welcome. :mrgreen:
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
volrath77

Is that article dated back in April? There is a more recent one from Kojima Production blogcast - http://ameblo.jp/kp-blogcast/entry-10366236399.html

Not sure what it says since it's in Japanese but according to Gamespot, Kojima said that he definitely promises a ZOE3 - http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/zone ... es;title;1
Shinji103
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship: Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks

volrath77 wrote:Is that article dated back in April? There is a more recent one from Kojima Production blogcast - http://ameblo.jp/kp-blogcast/entry-10366236399.html

Not sure what it says since it's in Japanese but according to Gamespot, Kojima said that he definitely promises a ZOE3 - http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/zone ... es;title;1
HELL YES!!! Just please put it on the PS3 and not the Xbox. ZoE combat in HD and hopefully 1080p........

*jaw drop*

*drool*

........assuming we're still in the current generation of consoles when it's released, that is (which may very well be unlikely)........
quasadra

i have read those as well. basically Kojima want to make another ZOE sequel, but too busy with MGS to make it. he also say something like "it will happen, someday". lets not get too pump up with this. it could be years... :roll: :wink:
Strike_Rouge_Mk2

If it's year it might be even better than what we could expect! haha. ZOE is one of those games that'd go perfectly with HD Eyecandy, so I want my ZOE 3 to be 3000i Capable! lol.
Wellman

Not really anything new but according to this Gamespot article the external and INTERNAL response was larger then even Kojima expected.

Hopefully, this means when he is done supervising the new Castlevania and the new MGS games, he will give ZOE some much needed attention.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Wellman wrote:Not really anything new but according to this Gamespot article the external and INTERNAL response was larger then even Kojima expected.

Hopefully, this means when he is done supervising the new Castlevania and the new MGS games, he will give ZOE some much needed attention.

Eeeeeeeeeeeh, chances are we'll probably see some kind of new MEtal gear spin off before we ever see ZOE 3...knowing Kojima.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
quasadra

after Rising maybe. thats at least 2 to 3 years away...