Who is the pink haired Zeon newtype chick in Gihren's Greed?

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
kobiyashi

Who is the pink haired Zeon newtype chick in Gihren's Greed?

I don't speak Japanese so I haven't attempted the game, but I've watched through all the videos. Is it the other girl from the novel? I recall brown hair for her. I know it isn't Sarah. They've shown the woman from the EXAM system in scenes with her. Is it someone I've totally forgotten about?
Ryujin

Re: Who is the pink haired Zeon newtype chick in Gihren's Greed?

Light-haired female Zeon Newtype pilot from the novel....sounds like Kusko Al. Iirc she becomes available, along with Challia Bull & Lalah Sune, in GG PS1 version when the Zeon player invests in Newtype research & the Flanagan Institute. Do you remember her hairstyle?
kobiyashi

Shoulder length wavy, I believe. Kusko Al is who I thought it might be, but I forgot her name, and I swore her hair was brown in the novel, but I guess that'd be pretty easy to change to make her more memorable visually.
Ryujin

kobiyashi wrote:Shoulder length wavy, I believe. Kusko Al is who I thought it might be, but I forgot her name, and I swore her hair was brown in the novel, but I guess that'd be pretty easy to change to make her more memorable visually.
Yep, that's Kusko Al, all right. Iirc, her character portrait also had rose/pink-hued, shoulder-length, wavy hair in G-Generation F (heck, it might have been the same, recycled portrait at that), and gets a voiced cut-in when used with the Elmeth.