Pokemon gold/silver remakes

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
M.U.N.

Pokemon gold/silver remakes

http://gonintendo.com/?p=81780
Yeah yeah, another year, another pokemon. Thing is, they're remaking the Gold/Silver games, the series they never re-vamped for some reason. The names are really cool as well, imo. I'll probably end up getting silver if they dub it, mainly because silver just always seemed cooler then gold as a color to me, plus I <3 Lugia.
Blue 55

Re: Pokemon gold/silver remakes

Oh boy here we go again and thats more money out of my pocket. WHY NINTEDO WHY!!!!!!!!!( Falls on my knees and shakes my hands at the havens.) LOL
"Dear humanity we regret being alien bastards, we regret comming to earth, and me most certainly regret the corps just blowing up our raggedy azz fleet"
---
ZeroBusterXX

Gold and Silver were always my favorite games in the series. As soon as I saw that Diamond and Pearl had a day/night system, I saw this one coming. This one will be great because we get Johto and Kanto to play around in with nice new Pseudo-3D goodness.
M.U.N.

ZeroBusterXX wrote:Gold and Silver were always my favorite games in the series. As soon as I saw that Diamond and Pearl had a day/night system, I saw this one coming. This one will be great because we get Johto and Kanto to play around in with nice new Pseudo-3D goodness.
Yeah I agree, seeing the pokemon for the first time in d/p graphics is going to be sweet.
I'm curious to see what they do with the bottom screen in walking since the poketch isn't in Jhoto. Whatever they come up with it's gonna be cool.
ZeroBusterXX

M.U.N. wrote:
ZeroBusterXX wrote:Gold and Silver were always my favorite games in the series. As soon as I saw that Diamond and Pearl had a day/night system, I saw this one coming. This one will be great because we get Johto and Kanto to play around in with nice new Pseudo-3D goodness.
Yeah I agree, seeing the pokemon for the first time in d/p graphics is going to be sweet.
I'm curious to see what they do with the bottom screen in walking since the poketch isn't in Jhoto. Whatever they come up with it's gonna be cool.
The bottom screen will most likely be that watch/map/cell phone/radio thing that you had in the original.
M.U.N.

Ah yes, i had totally forgotten about that thing.
your probably right.

editu:
http://translate.google.com/translate?j ... ry_state0=
I found this link and ran it through google translator.
It doesn't say much, except if the translation is right it'll be released in fall 2009, meaning we could see this in 2010. I thought it would take longer, but happily it seems i was wrong.