SD gundam online

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Re: SD gundam online

Win'em from quests or buy'em from store.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Ryujin

Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine wrote:EDIT: I have a question, I'm about to do the quest where you get the Astray Blue frame plans, and...once I plan mix a suit, do I still keep the plans?
The plans disappear after you create the Blue Frame.

Btw, everything the 14,000+ point dream capsule machine gives out is an AS rank mobile suit, such as Hyper Shining, Hyaku Shiki, enhanced ZZ, etc. If you're lucky, you might even get an S-rank Wing Zero Custom.

But what's the chance of getting junk items?

I don't wanna spend 14K just to find out that I got a junk item.

EDIT:

Well I decided to scrap the plans, seeing as I only had one suit needed anyway

But I DID manage to cap a Psycho Gundam from the old capsule FIRST FREAKING TRY!!!!!!
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Ryujin

Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine wrote:But what's the chance of getting junk items?

I don't wanna spend 14K just to find out that I got a junk item.
Zero chance--this particular capsule always gives out one of the following suits: Hyper Shining Gundam, Enhanced ZZ gundam, Zeta Gundam(sword type), Launcher Strike Gundam and Hyaku Shiki, with S rank Wing Zero Custom for the lucky ones. Call it a big brother of the B-rank 7500 capsule machines.

No wonder there are hordes of these things everywhere. E-ZZ's guided missiles and beam weapon are such a pain. :P

On another note, Korean servers now have the Exia GN-Arms, V & V-Dash Gundams.

No wonder it costs so much!

Better start grinding...good thing I'm about to get promoted though.

ydawg314

OMG how do I get X astray plans?
Battle my brute
SD Gundam Online Taiwan IGN: Ydawg314
SD Gundam Online Korea IGN: Layzee

OMFG

A few days ago I capped a Psycho Gundam

FIRST TIME using the capsule it comes from too!!!!! :shock:

newageheretic

i just started playin and so far ive found 1 English speaking person on the training(i think) server but anyways my ign is heretic6 .....i hate the 8 character name limit
newageheretic

ive also come across a problem after about my 3rd mission, once i get into a mission and it starts a message pops up with only one button that i can click and i cant do anything else so i have to click the bottom then my games exits out all the way, can anyone help me with this lil problem?
quasadra

sounds like you have just lost connection with the server.
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
Outlaw

You know how you can tell it's been a long time since you played last? When you connect to the game and it needs to download 6000 new files! :lol:
But my account was still safe and that's good enough for me.
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
Ryujin

Okay, that was a costly exercise....but I got all five AS-rank MS from the 14800 point machine (but no S-rank Wing Zero Custom). Threw away an extra Hyaku Shiki & Launcher Strike in the process. :lol:

Would've been nicer if they weren't all fixed at 2 custom slots.

I'm in the process of grinding for the 14K capsule but is it just me, or has the game been laggy ever sense the last big update?

Ryujin

I don't know about the lag, since I didn't play for almost a month. The game updated today, and the 14800 cap machine was replaced with a 3200 one. Not sure what's in it though, except apparently for S-rank God Gundam.

A couple of new capsule machines were also introduced, making available Wing Zero, Gerbera Tetra, Pallas Athene, Messala & GM III. Plans & (real) cash purchase for S-rank Freedom are available as well, although I haven't noticed if there were any new maps in this update.
ThaDDeusBonzu

I tryed playing again on my new laptop after a long absence, and Wow what a difference! I actually don't suck! To put it in more simple terms, my AS Rank The O dosn't get beaten by B Rank Zakus anymore. Needless to say I am happy. Now to get that ever-ellusice X Astray...

PS: Anybody wanna team together? We can do PvP or missions, it really dosn't matter.
SDGO Taiwan ign: RougeMK
ydawg314

o man I really really really want the x astray... but I cant play this game until I get back from college
Battle my brute
SD Gundam Online Taiwan IGN: Ydawg314
SD Gundam Online Korea IGN: Layzee
ThaDDeusBonzu

Funny you should mention that...
I just capped a Dreadnought Gundam, and am 6000 away from getting the plans for the X Astray. Now I just need to find a good unit with physical weapons for that dang Psycho mission.

ThaDDeusBonzu wrote:Funny you should mention that...
I just capped a Dreadnought Gundam, and am 6000 away from getting the plans for the X Astray. Now I just need to find a good unit with physical weapons for that dang Psycho mission.
See, Psycho Gundam wouldn't be as hard if he didn't SPAM HIS GOD DAMNED SPECIALS SO FREAKING MUCH!!!!!! :evil: :evil:

I haven't played in awhile, but the Death Scythe was a pretty good melee suit.

ThaDDeusBonzu

Yeah, I have one. Too bad I suck at melee. :(
Anyway, I really hate the mixplan for the X Astray. Just trying to get the MP Qubeley I have spent more then the actually plans. And I still don't have it. I'm really getting peeved. :evil:

Ever have an all out melee match in E-Gate? That's fuuuuuuuuuuuun.