You can download the demo of Operation Troy(Mobile Ops) now.

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Lostfighter777

You can download the demo of Operation Troy(Mobile Ops) now.

I figured some of you might not know about it.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Moble_Ops_C ... ntry721408

Here's a link to some quick instructions and the download.

Have fun.
Troopermanaic

Wouldent you need a modded xbox for that?
Lostfighter777

No. It's just like the Resident Evil 5 demo, you just have to burn it to a cd/dvd and put it in your Xbox 360.
Troopermanaic

OK I am stumped on how to burn this. I followed the directions but there seems to be something missing.
VR7

You know, if you have a (legitimate) Japanese XBL account, you can just download the Japanese demo right off the XBL marketplace and play it right off the bat, without having to burn anything.
-noel
Lostfighter777

VR7 wrote:You know, if you have a (legitimate) Japanese XBL account, you can just download the Japanese demo right off the XBL marketplace and play it right off the bat, without having to burn anything.
They removed it from the marketplace since early July, I believe. This is the last means of obtaining the demo now.
Troopermanaic wrote:OK I am stumped on how to burn this. I followed the directions but there seems to be something missing.
Tell me how far you got and I might be able to help you. If you have already burned the disc and put in your Xbox 360, all you have to do from there is run it as if it were a demo you downloaded off Xbox Live.
Troopermanaic

I dont know wehter or not I should unzip it and if I do should I just burn a data dvd or make a iso out of it?
Lostfighter777

Troopermanaic wrote:I dont know wehter or not I should unzip it and if I do should I just burn a data dvd or make a iso out of it?
You need to unzip it and burn it as a Data DVD. If the Xbox 360 says the CD/DVD is "Mixed Media Content", you've done it right.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Isn't stuff like this against the rules?
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
WhiteWingDemon

Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine wrote:Isn't stuff like this against the rules?
Maybe. The rules get fuzzy when it comes to demos.
VR7

Discussion of modding and piracy is, but this I'm not quite sure, since they are talking about a game demo and not actually pirating the game.
-noel
Lostfighter777

I read the rules too, I think this is all right but if they want to remove it, I won't complain.
Troopermanaic

Piracy is stealing software where this is a DEMO and was freeware to begin with, the only thing that can make this illegal if its modded content which I doubt.
halo1000

I've burned the files and the disc runs fine. Do I have to have xbox live gold though to play?

Damn shame, my gold subscription ran out yesterday and I don't get paid till the 5th so I can't renew it yet. Suppose I can try one of my friends.
J-Lead

Quick question; does this demo have single player offline, or is it strictly online multiplayer?
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."
Zeonic Glory

I don't have any blank DVDs. Would a USB Flashdrive work?
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
Lostfighter777

halo1000 wrote:I've burned the files and the disc runs fine. Do I have to have xbox live gold though to play?

Damn shame, my gold subscription ran out yesterday and I don't get paid till the 5th so I can't renew it yet. Suppose I can try one of my friends.
J-Lead wrote:Quick question; does this demo have single player offline, or is it strictly online multiplayer?
It's an online demo, so you will need a Gold account to play, sorry.
Zeonic Glory wrote:I don't have any blank DVDs. Would a USB Flashdrive work?
Nope, but a CD-R will work too if you have that.
NastyNate

Re: You can download the demo of Operation Troy(Mobile Ops) now.

My gamertag is Nate4Christ07 does anybody want to get some games going with this game.
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ
RX 93 ZZ

Same here (Gamertag is RX 93 ZZ). I've been waiting for someone to re-post this....I've been wanting to play this baby for a while.
Mobile suits: RX-93 Nu Gundam/RX-94 MP Nu(Fin Funnel Type), RGM-89S Jegan
Cars: '93 Mazda RX-7 (FD3S)
Geoxile

Eh, when's the real game coming to the states?