New WoW commercials

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
sushicake

meh the Mr. T one was the best night elf mo-hawk hehehe
you know what makes special sauce so special?
Dynames

sushicake wrote:meh the Mr. T one was the best night elf mo-hawk hehehe
the MR. T one was the best one
So was this one
(not really on Tv)
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiBQvDu2KCk
One reason why 0083 Stardust Memory is one of the Best
thehod

The Verne Troyer mage looks almost exactly like him too.
G-Slayer
Location: In the fridge, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw.

I'm lovin' Ozzy Osbourne's Prince of Darkness.

SHAROOOOOOOOOONNNN!!!
"That's it! I'll never Gundam the pilot again, Bright!"--Amuro Ray

My YouTube Channel!

My Photobucket Album!

My Gunpla Blog!
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

I still think the Mr.T one is the best one
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
WhiteWingDemon

The first one was meh.
I saw the Ozzy commercial on TV and I thought it was really good. As in right up there with Mr. T.

I don't really understand why they need to advertise, anyone who doesn't live under a rock knows what WoW is, not to mention they already have seven kajillion players. God only knows why they need more.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

WhiteWingDemon wrote:The first one was meh.
I saw the Ozzy commercial on TV and I thought it was really good. As in right up there with Mr. T.

I don't really understand why they need to advertise, anyone who doesn't live under a rock knows what WoW is, not to mention they already have seven kajillion players. God only knows why they need more.
Publicity, basically saying: "wow if *insert Mr.big name star here* is playing it, then it MUST be a good game.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Sleepneeded127

WhiteWingDemon wrote:The first one was meh.

because MMO games like that are viewed to be only for geeks/nerds and alike by the majority of people in the US this is to make it more of a every body thing