MSIA dynames

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Den

MSIA dynames

i was wondering of the dynames msia comes with the small beam pistols it has on the movie, or it does not?
Mwulf

Another Day, Another Mishap.

Gundam Seed Fates
ASA (comic)
Den

yeah i have seen that too but couldnt see if there was the small guns hehehe if anyone has gotten it already after it's release, could you leave a post if it has or if it doesnt have it? hehe thanks!
valkyriepilot

if you look at the last pic in that page nowhere will you see any beam pistols NOR the holsters/housings for those in the accessories laid down infront of the MS.
Vanishing Meteor

im pretty sure it doesnt have those beam pistols (how i wish they had them though)

im not sure about it but i hope they do release those pistols (even though its a little similar to the UC arms gallery)

and btw, by the time we get our hands on those expect an update

ask vp, he knows i collect msias anyways hahaha...
"There's no point on blaming on who's right and who's wrong, all there is left to do is hope and wait for tomorrow to come."
Mwulf

Actually, on a second look it seems the Dynames MSiA DOES, in fact, have the beam pistols.

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/6278 ... 271pm6.jpg

Of course whether or not they're detachable or only painted to stand out... we have no way of knowing.

I actually went back to peer at my Dynames gashapon... and it, too, has three pistols inside the armor, for a grand total of six. They're pretty small. ~__~
Another Day, Another Mishap.

Gundam Seed Fates
ASA (comic)
AMX-011 ZakuIII

Those acutally are not Beam Pistols at all on the armor. Those are armor plating on the underside. The Beam pistols and the holders are attached to the legs.
LaBambaMan

I just saw some pictures on e-bay of this thing. It looks wicked! Thing i'm most happy about is a useful and functional sniper rifle! Finally. I love the folding bi-pod too, and the inclusion of the gun mode head is really neat. I'm going to try and get one once I get home from my vacation and have money again. That and an Exia. Even without the beam pistols, I think it's okay. I have the EMSiA of the Strike Noir, so pistols aren't a problem for me haha.

-Spencer
Den

hmm i have seen the site and the dynames does not have the holster. awww too bad hehe but i think it still looks cool though, anyone have a review for the msia of the exia? the ones i have read so far says that they are slightly better than the ones for seed destiny. but for me personally, i got the emsia of the freedom and was really dissapontied because the wings tend to fall off, the hand cannot hold the gun properly, and lastly, the railguns are filmsy hehehe
G-Slayer
Location: In the fridge, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw.

The MSiA Dynames doesn't have its pistols and neither does the 1/144 HG version. The 1/100 has 'em, though.

http://www.hlj.com/images/ban/ban952244.jpg
"That's it! I'll never Gundam the pilot again, Bright!"--Amuro Ray

My YouTube Channel!

My Photobucket Album!

My Gunpla Blog!